Trusted Contributor

Have any of you tried Dermorganic's shampoo, conditioner or styling products?  What was your experience with them?  Many thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dermorganic Hair Products

[ Edited ]

I tried the shampoo and the conditioner (hair masque), which I found at T.J. Maxx in huge pump bottles for about $20 each...but that was awhile ago.

As I remember it, I liked the shampoo but didn't think the deep conditioner was anything special.  And the pump on one of the bottles couldn't handle the thickness of the product and stopped working, so I had to put the rest of it in a jar.

It's been awhile since I've used it, but I would be willing to buy the shampoo again.  And I didn't hate the hair masque, I just didn't think it was as moisturizing as it should be for something that claims to be a hair masque.

Hope that helps.

Oh...FYI, I have dry hair and scalp.  Not sure how this stuff would work for normal or oily types.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Re: Dermorganic Hair Products

I have long wavy hair with dry ends, and after a while my ends felt worse with this shampoo.  The conditioner is wonderful though, and if you need a leave-in conditioner/detangler they have Shine Therapy which is wonderful.  A little goes a long way.  I will always use the spray.