Trusted Contributor

What are your thoughts about Dermalogica skincare products?  They are used in many salons/spas for facials.   Anyone use these products and have any comments to share?  I am interested in the Age Smart series of products in particular, although would like to hear comments about your experience with any of the products.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

A little pricey but really good I have used their gentle skin wash for years

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

I get a facial every six weeks with the demalogica products.  I had such good results that I soon  started using it at home (probably for a 3-4 years now)--I started with the ultra calming line since I have rosacea but I have since "graduated" and use products in the other lines.  My favorites are: cleanser--essential cleansing solution.  moisturizer-intensive moisture balance and serum--multivitamin power serum.   I also love their spf boosters!  I still get tempted and try other brands but always return to dermalogica.  If you have a rep for them, I'm sure they can get you samples to try out certain products.  enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

This line is owned by Unilever which ownes Dove and other products.    The line is positioned as a no-nonsense, no frills take on skincare, with clinically-inspired packaging that does protect its beneficial ingredients from light and air. Speaking of ingredients, Dermalogica does include a lot of beneficial ones in its skincare, though there are a number of formulas in the line that also make the misstep of including potentially-irritating fragrance ingredients.  Google Beautypedia for reviews on Dermalogica and other skin care products.

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

What are your thoughts about Dermalogica skincare products?  They are used in many salons/spas for facials.   Anyone use these products and have any comments to share?  I am interested in the Age Smart series of products in particular, although would like to hear comments about your experience with any of the products.

Thanks.

I received samples of the cleanser, primer and day cream in Age Smart from Ulta and loved it so much that I purchased the full sizes.  I love the primer.  It makes my make up look flawless.