Respected Contributor

Derma-Rolling...Anyone doing this?

I got my Derma-Roller .05 and I ordered the book by Dr. Setterfield MD. I did it for the first time last night. This morning I liked what I saw. No redness and no red tracks from maybe doing it wrong. I read all the threads and post on QVC Forum. Thanks everyone for all the information you shared.
Super Contributor

Re: Derma-Rolling...Anyone doing this?

I was doing it and really felt it was beneficial but about 2 months ago I tripped and did a face plant into a sidewalk. I am not confident yet about rolling over the new skin on my chin or the new skin and scar under my nose. May give it a couple more months and start again. I was using a 1.5 about every 6 weeks.
Super Contributor

I've been doing this for about six months and it has really been great for my skin. It took some getting used to but I finally found a great aloe soothing cream to put on afterwards. I use it once or twice a week even on the backs of my hands. HTH
Respected Contributor

I did it for a while and then stopped - I don't know why. I think because I didn't know what to use after and since you're poking holes in your face I was afraid to use just anything. Think I'll start again and use aloe. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for posting your thoughts.........😍