Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis (that had Ojon) is on HSN now

There is no way I'm using that instead of washing my hair.

Super Contributor

Not interested. I'm a WEN girl.

Trusted Contributor

Looks extremely messy! I don't see that catching on because of it.
Respected Contributor

On 6/19/2014 annabellethecat said:

It almost sounds like he's copying Wen.

How so? Is it a cleansing conditioner too

Contributor

I am happy to see Dennis back on TV. I used to use Ojon, now I am a WEN girl. This new product looks interesting though.

Regular Contributor

They all hop from shopping channel to shopping channel. The contracts must be terrible. However, I thought he looks very different. I wonder if he had his eyes worked on. Can't put my finger on it. And yeah, he's going after WEN. Don't care, let him, I don't like WEN anyway.
Honored Contributor

Not familiar with him. Cute product name but Wen did not work for me so I'm not interested in similar products.

Respected Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Ladybug724 said:

How so? Is it a cleansing conditioner too

That's exactly how he described it, as a cleansing conditioner but he's developed a new delivery system.

I found his constant reference to paddling down the river, been there done that but now climbing mountains to be really disingenuous. That said, and out of curiosity I did order just to try it and see how it compares to my results with WEN. If it doesn't deliver I'll send it back.

Esteemed Contributor

That's what I said too, however, I loved Ojon so much before he sold it and it got changed, I'm going to try this. My intent is to try to use it like a pre-shampoo treatment. Wen did not work for me, so I'm not going to give up my suds.

I ordered one of each formula, used a $10 off $50 coupon, free shipping, I can always return, what the heck{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 6/19/2014 suzycue said:

I was just coming to post too! I recognized his voice right away and I don't know about you guys but something about the switching of brand names and shopping channels seems disingenuous and snake oily to me. I almost didn't recognize him though!Wink

He sold Ojon and that may be because he and his first wife divorced so perhaps instead of splitting up the entire empire in the divorce, it was sold and they split the profits. In any case, why shouldn't he keep working and come up with something else? He probably had a non-compete clause with Estee Lauder for a year like most companies do when they are sold but he was working on something else to come out with after that was over. He is young and should be doing something other than sitting around counting his money.

I am sure he is still providing jobs to people in his new company. And as for switching channels, why would you assume it was his decision to NOT come back to QVC? Most likely it was their as they seem to not want any competition for their golden boy. Nick Chavez only brings hairspray when he's on, not shampoo. I haven't seen them sell Alterna in a long while so looks like they want only WEN to bring in the millions and leave customers with no other choices. I like Denis and am glad he's back.

He didn't say how long that can would last but I pay $28 for Aveda shampoo and it lasts me a couple months so $29 is not bad. And he did say he would never bring any more treatment products unlike Chaz who also said that at the beginning and now has a whole line of stuff that he originally said you'd be replacing with his CC.

Oh well, to each his own. I'm going to try Denis' product.