Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis (that had Ojon) is on HSN now

On 6/24/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 6/24/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/24/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

I will try mine in the morning, but I agree about the fragrance. It smells exactly like Pink Sugar - many people will not like that. I'll let you gals know tomorrow after I "Tweak".

Oh Pink Sugar, the Paris Hilton fragrance?

Pink Sugar is by Aquoilna.

Wow is it that strong? I like the smell of Pink Sugar but it's way too strong.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I will try mine in the morning, but I agree about the fragrance. It smells exactly like Pink Sugar - many people will not like that. I'll let you gals know tomorrow after I "Tweak".

Oh, not what I was thinking it was, is it a super sweet fragrance?

I find the tweak-d to be a heavy fragrance. I've never smelled Pink Sugar, but I think I need to get out a find it. Won't buy it, don't like it, just curious.

Respected Contributor

Morning after - Hair still nice, no bed head! STILL has the perfume smell though, and I really REALLY don't like this scent. Sadly, for me, this perfume scent is a deal breaker. I was thinking when I ordered it that I would use the whole can as long as the performance was close to what I have experienced with WEN, but I cannot handle this fragrance and there is no way I will use this product again. I think the performance is there, so I will see if my dil would like it, if she likes the fragrance. If she doesn't, this will be one of my rare returns to HSN.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

On 6/25/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Morning after - Hair still nice, no bed head! STILL has the perfume smell though, and I really REALLY don't like this scent. Sadly, for me, this perfume scent is a deal breaker. I was thinking when I ordered it that I would use the whole can as long as the performance was close to what I have experienced with WEN, but I cannot handle this fragrance and there is no way I will use this product again. I think the performance is there, so I will see if my dil would like it, if she likes the fragrance. If she doesn't, this will be one of my rare returns to HSN.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

So sorry that the fragrance is not to your liking. I will be using mine tomorrow. One question, did you use your normal styling products too?

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 betteb said:

Wow is it that strong? I like the smell of Pink Sugar but it's way too strong.

I just noticed that I misspelled "Aquolina." Oh, well. Yes, I've only sniffed it, but it is pretty strong. I happen to like some sweet scents, though; it just depends upon the whole formula.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/25/2014 Tricolor said:
On 6/25/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

So sorry that the fragrance is not to your liking. I will be using mine tomorrow. One question, did you use your normal styling products too?

Sorry I haven't been checking this thread! Denis said this product was complete in itself, so I only used the tweak-d, no additional products. I dried it as I always do, and styled as I always do. Even with WEN, I don't really use styling products. I do use less than a pump of the styling cream only for it's heat protection as I do blow dry my hair.

Regular Contributor

No Pink Sugar in the Rise and Shine formula. Second day hair still shiny, clean, soft, and as bouncy as a guy's short hair can be. I'm usually a daily shampooer, but so far so good. I always liked Denis, but between the sale and the divorce, his last Ojon presentations on QVC seemed forced and disingenuous. I didn't see the HSN presentation. Just one of those impulse purchases, and I'm very happy with it.
Respected Contributor

Glad it worked out for you ProductGuy. I like the green smell description of Rise and Shine.

I have thick curly hair which I wear both curly and straight. I'm sure the Nourishing is more suited to my hair-type but I despise the smell of Pink Sugar.

As I wrote in the other thread, there was a small company that did dupes of various fragrances in sprays, body butters and body washes, to name a few products. Her Pink Sugar was delightful. When I found the real thing on sale at Gordmans I bought it thinking it would smell like the dupe. ACK! Wrong! Awful synthetic fragrance. I wouldn't even pass it on to anyone. I feel awful re-gifting something I wouldn't use myself.. ha.

Sorry it didn't work out for you Buck-i-Nana... but at least you tried!