Respected Contributor

Denis did a demo of one of his products on his son who he said is 20.  I didn't know he had a son. Remember him talking about a daughter in some shows.  My question to anyone who knows: are these kids from his wife who he used to do the Ojon shows with many years ago?  Think her name was Sylvana (or something like that).

Respected Contributor

Re: Denis' son on Tweak'd show

I'm pretty sure they are from her.  I remember when they were on and they talked about their children.  I always wondered what happened to his wife.  All of a sudden he came on without her and never said a word about why.  I figured they divorced.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember they were in the Q hard copy magazine we subscribed to.  They showed pictures of the wedding, she was beautiful in one of the most amazing dresses I've ever seen.  They ended up in a messy divorce fighting over the company assets.  I used to think being featured in that magazine was a jinx.  I think back to the crab people and many others that left the Q for one reason or another.  They were all in the magazine. The wife ended up as a body builder.

Honored Contributor

The Ojon divorce 

Read all about it!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I don't understand the relevance of bringing up the Ojon divorce particulars. It's be old news and personal to them.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   I don't understand the relevance of bringing up the Ojon divorce particulars. It's be old news and personal to them.

@Shanus  Public information for anyone to google. I think it clears up all the speculation of why he started Tweeked hair care....

but, I do see your viewpoint as valid  and another way to look at public information....

and wish you a good day today as always!🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I didn't know any of this stuff.   I always liked his products and he seems to be very passionate with what he does.  I think his mom is a cancer survivor, as am I, and he does a lot of this for her. (kudos!)      I wish him well and think he's pretty cute too!  LOL  

Valued Contributor

Now he is engaged to Amanda.I like that he doesn't need the money,but he still provides us with excellent products.

I still have a few Ojon items and they still work.

His mother looks younger than 82,she is originally from my same province in Italy (Veneto)

Respected Contributor

Yeah, remember seeing his new fiance on one of his shows a couple yrs ago demo-ing his products. She was gorgeous with long blonde hair.  I must say with the new shows & social distancing I miss his hair stylist Johnny doing the ladies' hair. He does a great jpb.