Respected Contributor

Re: Denis Simeoni (former ojon) is on HSN right now

I just used my Tweak-D this morning and love this shampoo. It is a very different product than any other shampoo including Wen. I also use the moisturizing one and really makes my thick, coarse hair soft and manageable.

Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 Tricolor said:

I just used my Tweak-D this morning and love this shampoo. It is a very different product than any other shampoo including Wen. I also use the moisturizing one and really makes my thick, coarse hair soft and manageable.

I might have to take a look at the shampoo, I have shoulder length, coarse thick hair that even with Keratin is barely manageable at times

thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 11/19/2014 Tricolor said:

I might have to take a look at the shampoo, I have shoulder length, coarse thick hair that even with Keratin is barely manageable at times

thanks

I hope that it works for you. My hair is short cut in an asymmetrical with a Keratin process on it. I don't use this shampoo everytime I shampoo; usually once a week.

Super Contributor

I would be interested in trying this after watching his presentation. Could users of Tweak'd tell me how long a bottle lasts? Also, do you think it would work if used as a treatment on dry hair but f I were to shampoo with a no sulfate product? TIA
Super Contributor

I was flipping channels (have not known where HSN was since they changed it on my cable) and recognized his name. He talked about owning a ""different company at one time"".

I bought the Tweak'd---think it will great for my mom who has difficulty getting under the sink faucet to wash her hair. It sure is unique in that you massage it into dry hair then rinse.

Glad to hear some really like it...

Super Contributor

On 11/19/2014 cantdrive55 said: I would be interested in trying this after watching his presentation. Could users of Tweak'd tell me how long a bottle lasts? Also, do you think it would work if used as a treatment on dry hair but f I were to shampoo with a no sulfate product? TIA

He said it will last months---depends on how much you use it. I think I would use it as directed. Massage into dry hair, then rinse.

Esteemed Contributor

Is he still nice to look at? What did he discover this time?

Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 cantdrive55 said: I would be interested in trying this after watching his presentation. Could users of Tweak'd tell me how long a bottle lasts? Also, do you think it would work if used as a treatment on dry hair but f I were to shampoo with a no sulfate product? TIA

I have long hair now, just above my waist but when I first started using Tweak-d, it was about halfway down my back. I cannot say how long it would last since I only use it on occasion and I also wash me hair every 2-3 days or so but I've used it about 10 times so far and I still have some left (no way to tell how much is left, unfortunately). I use quite a bit because of my longer hair. I think if you have longer hair and want to wash your hair every day, this could be pretty pricey.

I have used it prior to using WEN and it worked well too. I applied it to dry hair in the areas I need more moisture then waited about 10 minutes, jumped in the shower, added water to my hair, massaged it around then cleansed out with the WEN. You certainly can experiment but it is really good on its' own. At lest the nourishing one is- I haven't tried the volumizing one since I don't need volume.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/19/2014 2cockers1cat said:
On 11/19/2014 Witchy Woman said:
On 11/19/2014 Xenagirl said: Is he still with Ojon ?

I haven't seen him in Q in years. Think he and the wife split (that's what I remember). Not sure where Ojon went.

His two items on HSN have great reviews. I may try them.

Estee Lauder group bought Ojon several years ago. Denis and Silvana divorced. She's on the bodybuilder circuit now. Linda Moss, the blogger, wrote about this some time ago, which is where I got my info. He has moved on to other product launches. I've never managed to catch his rare apperances on HSN to learn what these new items are about.

Estee Lauder bought Ojon in 2007 (Denis was still the President though), and the divorce was in 2008.

I remember EL tweaking the products so much then, it wasn't the same Ojon at all. Ironic he calls his new product line Tweak-d!

Respected Contributor

I am trying the volumizing one on my thin, fine hair. I love tbe Alterna bamboo products and will work this in around them. I recently gave up on WEN, just has not worked for me lately. The seasonals did not siut my hair, and I tried the Lav cleanser, too. It takes too much effort to use WEN with all the rinsing, etc. At least is how I feel now. Not knocking wen, but we each need to find what works best for us. My hair holds a style so much better using the Alterna, and it feels so good. Hope the tweak'd fits in well with the Alterna. I am anxious to give it a go.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.