Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denis (Ojon) is on HSN now with Tweak-d

I forgot to mention- ANY order on hsn today $75 or more is free shipping!!! That includes clearance- these crazy good BOGO's , etc.  I got to $75 easily, but you can purchase throughout  the day and their system calculates your orders (& will adjust the shipping costs)  through midnight.

Contributor

Yay SeaGal! Let us know what you think after you Tweak your hair! Smiley LOL 

Respected Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

@BabyYoda

The Restore bogo's are rated a 4.7 out of 5 stars & a Customer Top pick. It sells out every time.  I absolutely love this product it has dramatically changed my hair.  Remember that all of the negative reviews you read are not always truthful, I'm sure their are alot of other brands jealous of Dennis' success over the years and see him as a threat.  Only way to know is to try it for your self! 

Thanks @Gallo777 I guess the only way to find out is to try it. 

Trusted Contributor

To me it just seems QVC sells more than HSN but I guess HSN is making money or they would be off the air.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm my order went from being processed to extended delivery- it isn't shipping until Nov 15! Luckily I don't need it right away but it was just like what happened to @Karnerblue with the Tweak-d spray- they should have told us it wasn't going to ship until a month away before we bought it.

Respected Contributor

Can anyone tell me if I have straightened hair (keritan) if it's safe to use this? I ordered the BOGO but it won't ship till 11/11/15. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Can anyone tell me if I have straightened hair (keritan) if it's safe to use this? I ordered the BOGO but it won't ship till 11/11/15. Thanks.

I'd contact Tweak-d directly and ask. I haven't heard them say anything about using it with chemically straightened hair but I haven't watch very many shows either so perhaps he has.

Esteemed Contributor

BeautyAddiction, I am only speculating, but given the highly conditioning ingredients and formulations of Tweak'd I will assume that it should be fabulous and safe for any kind of chemically processed hair. Of course if you are uncomfortable using the product without confirmation of that fact by all means contact the company fbefore using. 

Initially, I wasn't very impressed with Denis' original Tweak-d cleansing foam, but it was my fault as I did not use it properly.  A second attempt left me feeling much better about it. However, I have not continued to use the cleansing foam.  Denis did get my full attention with Restore because he mentioned those who loved Ojon's Restorative Treatment should really like the formula.  I am on advance order for it and my shipment is not expected to arrive before early Novemeber.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

I'd contact Tweak-d directly and ask. I haven't heard them say anything about using it with chemically straightened hair but I haven't watch very many shows either so perhaps he has.

Thank you!