Super Contributor

I am trying her line for the 1st time today with her Beauty Steal.  But I read the comments on her MD line and they are so positive for ladies in my age range.  For those who are Denese users...has she ever had a TSV with just the MD line?   I am preventing myself from ordering her full line today because I know I'll need those funds for other things in the coming months.  But I'd sure love it if she'd have a TSV soon--and even more if it would include the MD line!    I know they typically have beauty TSV's at regualr interval sduring the year (Philosophy always has a fragrance one for hte holiday for example).   Fingers crossed for a Denese one in the near future for me!   I am looking forward to trying this Beauty Steal in the meantime.

Respected Contributor

Save your money. If you ask any reputable doctor, topical products cannot lift and firm skin. Nor will it remove wrinkles. Vitamin A-Retinol- may soften your wrinkles - but will not get rid of them. If you want any of the above results, see a cosmetic surgeon. If you are looking for removing sun damage and brightening and softening your skin, see a dermatologist for any number of laser procedures.

Dr. Denese had a lot of cosmetic surgery- and that's fine. But she does not look like that from the products she sells, and I believe a LOT of women believe she does.

Trusted Contributor
@srgtdj I missed the "steal".  What did you pick up?  I don't know if there is an upcoming TSV on the MD 33. I do like the face cream.  Hopefully you will enjoy these.  
Do the math.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the reply MarielG.  I did get the microdermabrasion scrub and pads in the Steal.  The lipid mask looks interesting to me as does the entire MD line.  It's not that I am trying to erase all lines nor do I beleive that a topical can do what a cosmetic procedure could do.  I am ok with lines and wrinkles--I think they are a part of the life we've lived.  I just want my skin to be as healthy and good as I can.  So, keeping my fingers crossed that maybe a Denese TSV will pop up at some point.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Denese MD TSV?

[ Edited ]

Have you considered her  while supplies last kit offer?

A302941

It's not all from the MD line, but seems like a really great value.  This kit includes one item you already purchased in the Steal, but it's worth a glance. 

Great reviews, too.

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj...I have used her line for at least 8 years (guessing).....I am 62, my skin looks really good.  Maybe my skin would have looked this way without her products, I don't know, but I will continue to use.

Super Contributor

Thanks @Shaunac!   That does look like a great set for me to try. 

Respected Contributor

@srgtdj

I have been using Dr. Denese's products continuously since her first appearance. I think at least 15 years+. My skin is great.  I used to have all kinds of issues, but not anymore.  My sister started using her introductory kit about 6 months ago.  She tells me she has seen a dramatic improvement in her skin.  I love her products.

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

Thanks for the reply MarielG.  I did get the microdermabrasion scrub and pads in the Steal.  The lipid mask looks interesting to me as does the entire MD line.  It's not that I am trying to erase all lines nor do I beleive that a topical can do what a cosmetic procedure could do.  I am ok with lines and wrinkles--I think they are a part of the life we've lived.  I just want my skin to be as healthy and good as I can.  So, keeping my fingers crossed that maybe a Denese TSV will pop up at some point.

Have  you received your purchase yet?

I guess I should have read the reviews more carefully.   For some reason lately I am in great need of exfoliation.  What I've been using previously was not working anymore.    The "cream" is a scrub.    I didn't want a scrub.   And the pads are "firming & exfoliating"   I don't want firming but the pads seem very nice.   I'll use it for about a week or so, if I see improvement, I'll continue to use if not, it goes back.

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

@srgtdj wrote:

Have  you received your purchase yet?

I guess I should have read the reviews more carefully.   For some reason lately I am in great need of exfoliation.  What I've been using previously was not working anymore.    The "cream" is a scrub.    I didn't want a scrub.   And the pads are "firming & exfoliating"   I don't want firming but the pads seem very nice.   I'll use it for about a week or so, if I see improvement, I'll continue to use if not, it goes back.

I dunno.  Isn't expecting improvement in a week expecting a lot???