Trusted Contributor

Demo of the JM Whipped Beauty Butter?

I have watched several TSV presentations and they are not showing anyone apply the new beauty butter. The models are all made up. The photos show models with one and two coats. Is there a reason they will not show somone applying this to bare skin, or have Josie swatch all the colors on her arm? These are normal procedures for beauty demos. It makes me wonder how well the product covers. I love the regular face butter, but am hesitant to buy a product that the avoid showing.Thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: Demo of the JM Whipped Beauty Butter?

I saw a model apply the foundation last night. It really looked nice on her. Made her skin look so much better than her bare skin.

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing and even said aloud to my husband "they need to show application!" I need to see how it applies. This is the main reason I'm not purchasing.
Respected Contributor

I saw one model applying is last night and she had nothing on her fingers at all.  It was alrady on her face.  It was very obvious!!  I haven't purchased any of her products and after seeing this fake selling point, I won't ever purchase her products.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  They should show bare faced model applying it.  

That's why I really enjoyed watching Beauty IQ last night with Courtney C.  She was bare faced using the Tacha products, and then Christopher Buckle did her complete makeup using his products.  It is really informative, and you see clearly how the product works.  QVC main channel mostly show models already made up.

Contributor

I came to the forum specifically to see if anyone else had noticed no live application of the beauty butter.  To me this is suspect and means it's probably not good coverage. Still, for the price, it's a good value if one uses Milk, etc...I might buy it just to get more Milk and try the mascara...does anyone have an opinion on the mascara? Happy Saturday! ☺️

Respected Contributor

I have to disagree. When a makeup artist applies makeup he/she can use the cheapest horrible stuff out there and make the person look fantastic. It also has to do with the brushes/sponges  you use to apply the makeup. The truth about the product is when you get it home and apply it to your skin.

Super Contributor

@Blingqueen023 that fake application demo seems all the rage. Desiree for it Cosmetics is the worst offender. It's so obvious she's not even touching the brush to the product and then not touching the brush to the already made up face. She fake pumps the cc cream tubes, too. I feel bad for the viewers who might not be as savvy to notice this.
Trusted Contributor

The mascara is just ok. It's a little clumpy, but does have good for you ingredients.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I saw one model applying is last night and she had nothing on her fingers at all.  It was alrady on her face.  It was very obvious!!  I haven't purchased any of her products and after seeing this fake selling point, I won't ever purchase her products.

I would say that's the Q's doing!