Respected Contributor

Re: Demi Moore - makeup free

There are so many filtering effects available on phones as well as photoshopping software. This does not look natural to me, especially the shadowing. She looks barefaced, just not natural in this photo. Makeup free does not mean the photo has not been manipulated.

Valued Contributor

Demi Moore

Honored Contributor

Most of those celebrities post makeup free - but - they also probably have lash extensions, tatooed eyebrows and maybe even tatooed eyeliner and lips plus they have the money to get expensive spa skin care regularly so they are not like normal people who can not afford all this.  Not to mention injections and face lifts.

Esteemed Contributor

She still looks great.  However the glasses may be hiding some fine lines around her eyes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it's photoshopped or not but she is a beautiful lady and she just might look pretty darn good.  I was blessed with great skin for which I thank my late mother and grandmother for and I don't really have many wrinkles either at 61.  Just sayin, you never know, though I look more like her 2nd picture someone posted........not the first one.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to photoshop behind glasses and if it is Photoshopped, someone was pretty sly about it and left enough "real" to make you wonder if it's been PSed or not.  Corners of her mouth look a little upturned.  But, it's expected these days.  Anyone with a smart phone or computer can look great.  Her looks are everything to her livlihood.  She gets a break from me Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

She is 3 years younger than me and I don't have any visible wrinkles with a resting face.  When I smile I have crinklies (not wrinklies) at the very top of my cheekbones.  I've had no "work" done nor do I do Retin A.  So it's possible.

Honored Contributor

Why is she wearing glasses?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She has more wrinkles that I do when I smile.  I don't have the crow's feet or the wrinkles right under the eye.  Mine are a little lower on top of my cheekbones.  I'm sure living in CA and being a sun worshipper, like most have in the younger years, has a lot to do with it.  I'm more aligned with vampires Smiley Happy

undefined

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

It's genes and she could very well, with the help of taking care of her skin, REALLY look like this.  If you saw a picture of me, not smiling, you'd see no wrinkles and very few when I do smile.  I'm close to 63.  Same for my mother till a couple of years ago AND my grandmother.  Except for my enlarged knuckles, my hands look decades younger than I am.  Seems like I remember her mother also looking younger than her years.  Genes, staying out of the sun, not smoking and a good skincare routine goes a long way in preserving your youthful facial features.