Esteemed Contributor

Re: Deep Pore Cleansing? 2 bumps on cheeks that won't go away.

[ Edited ]

This product is by far the best system there is! At least in my opinion - it's the best I found among many I've tried. Easy to use, very gentle and super effective. This is a brand new product, but you may read few 5-star reviews on it. I did not review it yet, but I should, and it's worth every penny. May be these ingredients are also present in some other brands' products, but the way this one is configured and three easy steps that support each other, make it a super effective system indeed. This product is selling on Evine.

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare System - 311-730
EVINE Price: $56.00
Preferred Price $ 49.74

SET INCLUDES:
Micro Derm Pro Peel: Peeling Serum - 1.01 oz
Micro Derm Pro Peel: Skin Polish - 2.03 oz
Micro Derm Pro Peel: Protect Cream - 1.86 oz

Peeling Serum:
  • Serum contains just the right amount of alpha and beta acids to make it safe for at-home use
  • A gentle acid peel with 8% AHA and 2% BHA complexes designed to help buff away dead, dry skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of clogged pores, blackheads and sun spots

Skin Polish:
  • A professional microdermabrasion that you can do at home
  • Helps dramatically improve your skin's texture and tone
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
  • Aloe helps soothe your skin
  • Polyactic acid crystals help polish away dead skin cells

Protect Cream:
  • Helps soothe and calm your skin after exfoliation
  • Shea butter, ceramides, lipids and botanicals help soothe your skin

Made in Canada.

311-730- ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare System

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since these bumps are clear toned they may be sebascious hyperplasia-(Google). See your derm.

Trusted Contributor

My sister thought she had a pimple -- she kept picking at it and it kept coming back.  Well, she finally found out it was basal cell carcinoma and they had to cut it quite deeply to get out all the cancer.  I don't know if it's been days, weeks or months for your pimple, but if if doesn't clear up with 3 mos. I would see a dermatologist.

Trusted Contributor

Wow! all good information. In my opinion if they do not go away, I would pay a visit to my Derm. Popping them yourself may cause scarring and infection. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Just going by your description, these bumps do not sound like milia. But really, as others have said, it might be well worth a trip to the derm to find out exactly what they are. Of course, I do think that Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid is always a good addition to your skincare.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@SandGirl, please, please, please have these checked out by your doctor or dermatologist. They could be something serious, I know from experience. 

Respected Contributor

I plan to try a few methods first then if they don't help within a month or so then I will go in to a derm for sure.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I plan to try a few methods first then if they don't help within a month or so then I will go in to a derm for sure.

Could you e-mail a picture of them to your primary care doctor and ask what you should do?

Honored Contributor

The fact that they dont go away and that they bleed leads me to think it could be basal cell carcinoma, please see a derm doc. best to be safe, than sorry.

Respected Contributor

My husband has several clear bumps on his nose, similar to what you're describing. His dermatologist calls them fibrous papules. A previous dermatologist scraped them off. They grew back. In a few weeks, his current dermatologist is removing them by cutting a little deeper, which should take care of it for good. But you really need to see a dermatologist. If you've tried to remedy them and they reoccur, it's time to let a professional take the lead.