Contributor

Deciem foundation, my review

No. Received it this week, put it on the next day. Didn't have any coverage & by med afternoon it had disappeared, like I had no foundation on at all. So disappointed, I was hoping this great priced foundation would be good. For now I will stick with Doll10, that is a great one. Hope it works out for others since we are all different.
Respected Contributor

Re: Deciem foundation, my review

Which one did you try @nosymrskravitz ? I have the Serum foundation from The Ordinary and it is a lighter but buildable coverage which I love. I don't need a thick foundation. I have the Doll 10 foundation and it is fuller coverage, but I just use a light hand with these foundations, but I like it. Anyway, I agree that it's a bummer as it is very affordable. 

Honored Contributor

No longer a cruelty free company....doesn't matter how good/bad the product....just no

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

No longer a cruelty free company....doesn't matter how good/bad the product....just no

@phoenixbrd

I agree with you.  Off my list, but the sale of the Co. was a real disappointment

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Wvu, my bottle says, color formulation with mindfulness, The Ordinary 2.1y coverage foundation high coverage. And now that I now know it is no longer cruelty free, adios.