Valued Contributor

Any ideas of what it might be?

Contributor

I'd really like to know also,  I love this line.

Respected Contributor

Cocoa moisture mask included?

I suspect some neuropeptide cream involved.

Contributor

Does anyone know how Dana Bledsoe is doing?

Respected Contributor

@lynn43 wrote:

Does anyone know how Dana Bledsoe is doing?

She has a FB page. God willing she is 'well' (remission). I really enjoy Dana and she is so beautiful, inside and out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dec. 31 Perricone TSV?

[ Edited ]

I have been receiving emails from his site about the new Pre:Empt product line, which is for those just starting to have problems with wrinkles. If it isn't the new chocolate mask, which I have and enjoy, I think the Pre:Empt might be a possibility. The line also has a cleanser and shower mask.

But, like @maestra said, there is probably the daily neuropeptide cream included. He seems to include that frequently. Also the moisturizing cream is often a part of the packaging.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I have been receiving emails from his site about the new Pre:Empt product line, which is for those just starting to have problems with wrinkles. If it isn't the new chocolate mask, which I have and enjoy, I think the Pre:Empt might be a possibility. The line also has a cleanser and shower mask.

But, like @maestra said, there is probably the daily neuropeptide cream included. He seems to include that frequently. Also the moisturizing cream is often a part of the packaging.

I agree that with the new pre:empt line I think that might be it.  I hope it's not the neuropeptide cream.  How many TSV's can they put that in??  Then again, it IS a QVC exclusive so I'm sure they always push it.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I agree that with the new pre:empt line I think that might be it.  I hope it's not the neuropeptide cream.  How many TSV's can they put that in??  Then again, it IS a QVC exclusive so I'm sure they always push it.

Do you think there are enough buyers for the Pre-empt line? I would think there are more older women who would buy for their skin issues.

Respected Contributor

@Marybella wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Do you think there are enough buyers for the Pre-empt line? I would think there are more older women who would buy for their skin issues.

I agree that "pre-empting" the visible signs of aging might sound like something for a younger woman, but since it says it is for "fine lines, uneven skin texture, visible pores, dryness and dullness" that could be for almost anyone!

Not sure this will be the TS.  Who knows that it will be.  May be any mix of products with one new item in it.  Would be nice to see something new.

Trusted Contributor

I have used over a year and a half perricone or longer on easy pay and spent so much money I guess way over $1000 and what I have discovered BUY FILLERS of RESTYLANE and then use a nice conditioner.  His things do not work they really don't.  Maybe they did stave off some wrinkles but the one that helps with line around your mouth NOT I have gone through three bottles.........I don't really have wrinkles but it just is not working FILLERS I should have saved my money......that is what works but Restylane does not last long on me and I had lisa renna lips and loved them now they are so small aain and it has not been two months...........I don't think he will redo my lines around my mouth as we have hit those four times.........ugh