Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I've been using the Lippman Gel Base and Top coat - with color sandwiched between (any type - even non-gel)... and no chipping for over 2 weeks!  This is amazing for me!  (I

Honored Contributor
I purchased a bundle of the gel lab products a while back and I really like it. It came with cuticle oil, cuticle remover, top coat, base coat, and three or four colors. The polishes go on easily and it doesn't take much to get good color and it lasts
Respected Contributor

I have several Lippman colors and they were beautifully. However, OPI wears just as well for me for a lot less money. My nail tech likes the Lippman brush.

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I haven't tried any of the nail polish, but I did purchase the super size vat of hand cream.  It's nice.  That bottle is going to last me forever!

@JeanLouiseFinch I'm still kicking myself for not getting that super size lotion

The hand cream makes an excellent neck cream too.

Respected Contributor

I really like most of her products.  Her cuticle remover and cuticle tool have tamed my previously untamable cuticles.  Her first Gel Lab duo was a bust, IMO, but her second, Gel Lab Pro, has been great for me.  I am brutal on my nails and I get ten days easily from Gel Lab Pro.   I did not realize until recently how good her polish, or I suppose any four free, is for nails.  I had been using her color and GLP then switched to a drugstore polish for the pretty color.  I noticed a huge difference in the health of my nails after removing the d/s (non four free).  

The one product that was a big fat fail, IMO, was her foot and callous tool and remover.  Sent that back.  Alas, she could not tame my callouses just my cuticles.  

Respected Contributor

@hello! wrote:

Hello,

I've been using the Lippman Gel Base and Top coat - with color sandwiched between (any type - even non-gel)... and no chipping for over 2 weeks!  This is amazing for me!  (I

I do the same and have great luck with my polish lasting.  Her polish is pretty much the same as the other bigger names.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Deborah Lipmann products - love the hand cream, the cuticle oil and the polishes, which go on smoothly and wear beautifully.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien