Contributor

Debating on Perricone's Finishing Cream or Philosophy Uplifting?

Does anyone have any feed back on these products..I usually use Philosophy Miracle Worker but lately I lthink my skin is needing a change.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Debating on Perricone's Finishing Cream or Philosophy Uplifting?

The Face Finishing cream smells nice but it just is not enough moisture for my skin.  I think it's better if your skin is normal or normal/oily or slightly dry.  But for dry skin it just isn't enough.

Valued Contributor

I have used Philosophy Miracle Worker and Perricone Finishing Cream and do not like either. The quailty of both feel like something you can get from a drug store. Currently I am on Perricone Nueropeptide Firming Moisturizer and I dont like it either, but want to finish the bottle. I love perricone products- their serums and treatments, but havent found a moisturizer with them that I like (yet). I really havent found anything that beats Josie Maran's argain oil when it comes to just moisture. 

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

I have used Philosophy Miracle Worker and Perricone Finishing Cream and do not like either. The quailty of both feel like something you can get from a drug store. Currently I am on Perricone Nueropeptide Firming Moisturizer and I dont like it either, but want to finish the bottle. I love perricone products- their serums and treatments, but havent found a moisturizer with them that I like (yet). I really havent found anything that beats Josie Maran's argain oil when it comes to just moisture. 

@Snow Kitten I received several samples from the Pre:Empt Series from Perricone's website. The hydrating moisturizer from that may work for you. It is lighter than the finishing cream from his regular line of products. I find the finishing cream too heavy for me, so the hydrating one is working better.

Also, I think he has a "sensitive" line of products (the label is green on them). There might be a moisturizer in that series that works for you.