Super Contributor

I don't usually write with requests, but 'tis the season. I have a few wishes & requests, and from the replies on the boards, there are several of us that agree--could we have more Smashbox shows in 2011 and a new TSV soon? And I know there will be one show coming up on the 20th, and sadly I missed my opportunity to order the Holly Highlights duo, which I think would go so very well with my complexion, and I'd love to try these two out together. When they aired, I had it DVD'd because I wasn't home, and I heard Holly say "I live in this" then Jill said "once they're gone they're gone" --does anyone else see the error in this? I think it should come back, and it should be available for repurchase!!! What if I wanted to wear it everyday too? And then what happens when it runs out? I know Smashbox is all about sharing tips and their beauty secrets, and bringing us the best they have, so please consider bringing this one back!!! Thanks. PS I love the lip wish list kit this year, bought one for me and both sisters. I got it last year too, but this year, while there are a few shades that are the same, the new ones ROCK!!! Love Candid, it was the first SB lipgloss I ever purchased, and Baby Pout is another favorite. Thanks!