Valued Contributor

Re: Dear Chaz, Please Address This Hair Loss Issue!

On 6/13/2014 12andcounting said:
On 6/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

Chaz acts like shampoo is SO SO TERRIBLY HORRIBLE. I know he is trying to convert people to his idea of not using soap to wash, but, shampoo is NOT HORRIBLE. Many many people use shampoo everyday and they have beautiful healthy hair and scalp. For a few, shampoo may not work well for them, for a few, WEN may not work for them. But, to say on every show he does that shampoo is the cause for bad hair is just a lie. It is a sales tactic. Nothing more.

I totally agree with your post, gazelle.

I fail to understand why this bothers either of you so much. OMG, someone is selling something and using a "sales tactic". The world is going to stop turning!!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I know its shocking, just shocking I tell you, {#emotions_dlg.scared}that Chaz would highlight what he believes to be the strengths and benefits of his product while he is trying to *gasp* sell his product.

I am so disillusioned about WEN now thanks to visionaries like you. I'm going to go slink away now and cry. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

WWoman

Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 Wen Woman said:
On 6/13/2014 12andcounting said:
On 6/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

Chaz acts like shampoo is SO SO TERRIBLY HORRIBLE. I know he is trying to convert people to his idea of not using soap to wash, but, shampoo is NOT HORRIBLE. Many many people use shampoo everyday and they have beautiful healthy hair and scalp. For a few, shampoo may not work well for them, for a few, WEN may not work for them. But, to say on every show he does that shampoo is the cause for bad hair is just a lie. It is a sales tactic. Nothing more.

I totally agree with your post, gazelle.

I fail to understand why this bothers either of you so much. OMG, someone is selling something and using a "sales tactic". The world is going to stop turning!!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I know its shocking, just shocking I tell you, {#emotions_dlg.scared}that Chaz would highlight what he believes to be the strengths and benefits of his product while he is trying to *gasp* sell his product.

I am so disillusioned about WEN now thanks to visionaries like you. I'm going to go slink away now and cry. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Crying and sobbing emoticon (Sad Emoticons)...Big tears emoticon (Sad Emoticons)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Right, and all the companies that I've and others have had reactions with their products better start addressing the issues, even though we are in the minority. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Come on Philosophy, Algenist, dr. Perricone, L'oreal, Josie Maran (that milk stung the heck out of my skin so bad I had to wash it off pronto!), Revlon, Dior, etc....why aren't you addressing the issues some people are having with your products???

Give me a break. Some people have reactions and allergies to products. It happens with every.single.product and what do the majority of those people do?? They stop using said product and move on to something else. Time to move on.

Valued Contributor

I have extremely sensitive skin and its overly reactive. I never expect the companies to address my issues, they're reactions and I just move on to something else. That said, I have no issues with the qen products I use hut it took awhile to determine what I can use.
Super Contributor

There are endless numbers of reasons for ones hair loss. How can anyone go through years of hair coloring, bleaching, heating tools, permanents, many other shampoos and conditions, medications, illness, aging, hereditary, etc., go through this process of elimination and conclude that Wen is the cause of their hair loss. It's mind blogging. There is a common sense caution label printed on the Wen bottles that states "if adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and contact your doctor". If there is a problem, it's not Wen. Good luck and Blessings.

Super Contributor

Is this the post by the 1 post poster?? Please......