Super Contributor

Re: Dear Chaz, Please Address This Hair Loss Issue!

Well I guess Wen's gonna put the Tria people out of business then....

{and yes that is sarcasm}

Trusted Contributor

On 6/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

Chaz acts like shampoo is SO SO TERRIBLY HORRIBLE. I know he is trying to convert people to his idea of not using soap to wash, but, shampoo is NOT HORRIBLE. Many many people use shampoo everyday and they have beautiful healthy hair and scalp. For a few, shampoo may not work well for them, for a few, WEN may not work for them. But, to say on every show he does that shampoo is the cause for bad hair is just a lie. It is a sales tactic. Nothing more.

I totally agree with your post, gazelle.

Honored Contributor

So does Philosophy need to address all the people reacting to Purity?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I believe he touched on this several months ago. He briefly said on-air that some people make experience hair loss and acknowledged that it might not work for everyone. I didn't see the presentation so I don't know exactly how it was stated, but was told about it, and it was confirmed here.

To treat such a serious issue "briefly" is bad business.... losing hair is VERY SERIOUS. I sure would not want to be the person who is the one that had to find out that they were the one that experiences hair loss using his product... maybe Chaz needs to take this more seriously and find out just who might not be the best candidate for using WEN. He needs to do research on this. To Poo Poo this issue BRIEFLY on air... is not being a good and honest owner of a company dealing with people's hair and promising all the things he does with using WEN. Losing your hair or having a reaction is VERY SERIOUS to most women I know.

I know we are over 60,000 gallons sold in QVC alone in less than 2 weeks. Clearly business isn't bad.

Super Contributor

On 6/13/2014 jaxs mom said:

I believe he touched on this several months ago. He briefly said on-air that some people make experience hair loss and acknowledged that it might not work for everyone. I didn't see the presentation so I don't know exactly how it was stated, but was told about it, and it was confirmed here.

To treat such a serious issue "briefly" is bad business.... losing hair is VERY SERIOUS. I sure would not want to be the person who is the one that had to find out that they were the one that experiences hair loss using his product... maybe Chaz needs to take this more seriously and find out just who might not be the best candidate for using WEN. He needs to do research on this. To Poo Poo this issue BRIEFLY on air... is not being a good and honest owner of a company dealing with people's hair and promising all the things he does with using WEN. Losing your hair or having a reaction is VERY SERIOUS to most women I know.

I know we are over 60,000 gallons sold in QVC alone in less than 2 weeks. Clearly business isn't bad.

I totally agree with you. That IS a lot of WEN going down the drain$$$$$$$$$ {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

I think Pistolino wins the internet today. People need to blame someone for something. Stop using Wen if you think it is causing you to lose hair.

Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 jaxs mom said:

I totally agree with you. That IS a lot of WEN going down the drain$$$$$$$$$ {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I'm sorry that his success and so many peoples satisfaction with his products bother you so much.

Contributor

What an outrageous request!! Unless people have seen a dermatologist who has told them specifically WEN is causing their hair loss there is truly no call for this kind of 'warning'. You would never expect a company to include unsubstantiated claims such as these in their sales pitches. I am not saying it is impossible for WEN to cause hair loss, I'm just saying things like this have to be validated by medical professionals before any action can be expected.
Honored Contributor

Oh wait apparently I under estimated, we're at 79,000 gallons sold this month. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I hope Chaz never wastes his time on this tripe.

Does someone have a Troll Alert icon???