Contributor

Deal at Marshall 's Perricone M.D.

I found a great deal today,marshall's they had perricone,conformer for 99.00  plus some other things cold plasma,a cleansier , all at least half price or less

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Deal at Marshall 's Perricone M.D.

I got 3 great great deals at another place. Something is going on with Dr. Perricone's business.  Dana, his representative, has been on Q offering 2 of their best products that normally goes for $240 EACH - she's been offering 2 for (not exactly positive) but I'd say $120 for two.  I guess customers are suspicious because they weren't selling out.   Something is going on that's not normal for him.

(Ideas:  selling the company, health problems, in financial troubles - these are just my ideas of what's up - NOT FACTS)

Honored Contributor

I like Perricone, but I take the stated prices with a huge grain of salt.  I've never paid those prices for any of the many products I've used.

@tippygirlThose prices you found at Marshall's are good for those products  -  as long as you need those products, and actually do use what you pay for.  I swear one of the reasons we women spend so much on skincare and make-up is that we are constantly chasing perfection and we don't use up what we already own before trying something new.

I'm considering  QVC's Perricone TSV right now.  The price is good -  again only if your skin needs the products included.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I like Perricone, but I take the stated prices with a huge grain of salt.  I've never paid those prices for any of the many products I've used.

@tippygirlThose prices you found at Marshall's are good for those products  -  as long as you need those products, and actually do use what you pay for.  I swear one of the reasons we women spend so much on skincare and make-up is that we are constantly chasing perfection and we don't use up what we already own before trying something new.

I'm considering  QVC's Perricone TSV right now.  The price is good -  again only if your skin needs the products included.

Good point, Sometimes I think people buy things because of the name on the jar and don't go beyond whether the product is something they need or not. then they end up with cupboards full of half used jars and keep on buying. 

In all reality we need a good daily cleanser, an exfoliator to be used 1-3 times per week, moisturizer if your skin is dry (I can't figure out why they sell moisturizer for those with oily skin), and sunscreen.  some people add in retinol.  Beyond that I don't think there's much else we can buy that stops Father Time. At 66 my skin looks good, but my issue is sagging skin and there no no product that will tighten skin that sags. None. Only a knife can remove loose skin. 

Contributor

Update !i figure that if I had purchased these full price 

i would have spent $1,320.00,

buy these at Marshall  I spent $320.00 I know that's a lot but better than a thousand and that's with me buying two conformers 

Respected Contributor

Perricone products are not rated good on Paula's website.  I usually take her comments with a 'grain of salt', but his products are so expensive I'm just going to agree with Paula.

Valued Contributor

@tippygirl wrote:

Update !i figure that if I had purchased these full price 

i would have spent $1,320.00,

buy these at Marshall  I spent $320.00 I know that's a lot but better than a thousand and that's with me buying two conformers 

Sounds good - but purchasing at Marshall's, I would have concerns if the product is fresh and how it ended up there --  usually only one box/container of a specific skincare item.  Was it sealed ?  I like Marshalls and sometimes shop there, but I don't feel comfortable buying skincare there!

Super Contributor

Most likely the products are close to expire date or are expired..You can call perricone cs and give them the code on bottom of product if there is not a date and they will tell you how long its good till..The tubes on qvc are most likely a yr or older..The dates on the tubes are along the crimped edge .....qvc is notorious for selling  old Wen products....Sephora sells expired Perricone to...

Trusted Contributor

Agree with a few about products they sell and most likely they have expired (I think they have expired way past their date) or goodness knows how many hands it's been passed along before it gets there..maybe returns like with eBay.

No way I'd buy skincare at these places.

I must say however he's changing the formula of the tubes of Conformer, as many may knowhere..it's the 2 tubes of Conformer they keep selling over and over on the Q lol? well I'm sure they are just trying getting rid of that stock and there has to be TONS OF IT left since it's been on so much! Maybe some got into the stores like Marshall's?

The new formula will be more of course.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

I was just at Winners today (Winners is owned by TJX, the parent corporation of TJ Maxx and Marshall's) and saw some Perricone products there. They looked like try me kits but they were still pretty expensive -- $69 for 3 try me items. I have no idea whether they are old or not but I've seen Winners sell makeup kits that are at least 2 years old so I think you are taking your chances as to the freshness of them.