Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Nov. 2 - 8***

Good morning, lovelies! Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour this past weekend? That extra hour of sleep sure was nice!

With the changing of the months and changing of the clocks, I changed some of my beauty products. I threw out five mascaras because they'd been around for three months, and I opened a few more (I like a selection). I even tried Blinc mascara, since I wanted to see what "tubing" is. It weirded me out a little, but I'll use it. It's spendy! I also used up a can of Tigi "Bedhead" hair spray: one can lasts for months! (I only use a little at a time.)

What did you use up this week? All brands and products count, so don't be shy! Lurkers are welcome, of course.

Have a great week, and stay safe! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Nov. 2 - 8***

Finished up a bottle of Garnier Fructis shampoo, threw out 2 ancient bottles of Avon cologne. They were nasty, nasty; thought maybe I would use them as room deodorizers, nope not even good enough for that.
Valued Contributor

I just finished a 32 oz. bottle of baby grace lotion. Last week I also finished a wen fig gallon and a 16 oz. bottle of cc as well. I threw out an oil of olay version of the microdelivery peel that was down to its last use but had been sitting in my medicine cabinet for a few years. I didn't need it anymore because I recently got some more of the philosophy peel plus it has been in my house for well past its shelf like date, I'm sure.

Frequent Contributor

Miracle Worker concentrate, use this religiously at night. John Frieda conditioner, states for fine hair for added volume. I have normal hair but it works when used with their volumizing blow dry lotion.
Valued Contributor

I love that mw concentrate!

I just finished a 2 oz. microdelivery exfoliating wash.

Frequent Contributor

Switching out my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara, every 3 mos. Had an eye appt this past week and the eye tech and Dr. both asked me what kind of mascara I used. They said looking through the microscope really gave them a different view of eye lashes and both were amazed that I had no clumping from the mascara! Add to that the eye drops I'm on make my lashes grow very long, I get lots of comments on their length!