Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Mar. 30 - Apr. 5***

Good afternoon, lovelies! As we come to the end of March and spring is kicking into high gear, I have to wonder: does anyone still have snow or ice to deal with? It's been a crazy winter, so there may be some vestiges of ice and snow here and there.

It's that special, special time of the week where we proudly list our empties, and I have a few to mention: an 18oz. bottle of White Rain "Green Apple" shampoo, given to me a neighbor. It was okay. I don't know that I would repurchase it, but it's been replaced with a bottle of White Rain "Energizing Citrus," also given to me by the same neighbor. It seems like a nice spring scent. I also had to toss an Avon Glimmersticks Chromes eyeliner. It broke into pieces to the point of being unusable. Darn.

So, have you used up, tossed out, recycled, or gifted anything this week? If so, list them here, loud n' proud! All beauty brands and products count, in bottles or not, Philosophy or not, and lurkers are most welcome to make their first posts right here. It feels good to see the empties listed, and see what other people are using and loving (or hating, as the case may be).

As I bid you all a great week, please remember the victims of the Washington mudslide in Oso. So many are missing and presumed dead, and not knowing is torture for the families. Hug your loved ones extra tightly tonight. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Super Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Mar. 30 - Apr. 5***

I used up a tube of Neutrogena deep clean invigorating scrub. I replaced it with the same thing. I like to use this in the morning to wash my face.

Super Contributor

Tonight I prepare to toss out three-month-old mascaras for eye health, and to make room for the new: good bye to Lancome Hypnose Drama, Lancome Definicils, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume, Benefit They're Real!, and Maybelline XXL. They were all samples, except the Maybelline. (I like a selection of mascaras from which to choose.) I am opening full-size Bare Minerals FLawless Definition, full-size MAC Haute and Naughty, a sample of Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour, and a sample of Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye mascara. I might even open another sample of a Clinique mascara! I might not, but opening and trying new cosmetics is so much fun!

Super Contributor

This morning I used up a Pure Grace oil rollerball. That is some good stuff!! I have more in the stash.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up an Alvera roll-on deodorant, a Thayer's witch hazel toner and an Almay liquid makeup.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Finished off a jar of Tree Hut sugar scrub. Will definitely buy more. Great product for the price.