Super Contributor

Good afternoon, lovelies! Is it hot enough for you?? I eagerly await the return of the famous Pacific NorthWET rain. I love cooler weather. It is just around the corner!

I have been diligent in using up stuff; have you? This past week, I used up a .5 oz. tube of Laura Geller Moisture Compound (I have plenty more in the stash), an 8 oz. bottle of The Healing Garden's Lavender body spritz (also more in the stash), a stick of antiperspirant (Teen Spirit in Strawberry: will NOT repurchase), a 16 oz. bottle of Philosophy Vanilla Ice Cream gel, and I gifted a 16 oz. bottle of Amazing Grace gel to a friend who has a mother going through some serious health issues.

I also threw away some mascaras and opened new ones, which we all do periodically for good eye health. I got rid of MAC, Mally, "They're Real!," Bobbi Brown, and Bare Escentuals. (I like to have a choice of mascaras at any given time.) In place of the high-end mascaras, I opened CoverGirl Clump Crusher, CoverGirl Exact Eyelights, Maybelline XXL Pro, and a sample of Laura Geller GlamLash. I like all of these so far.

If you have used up, gifted, or tossed any beauty products from any brand, in bottles or not, feel free to list them here. It feels good to lighten the stash and see what others liked or disliked.

So, as we begin August and our summer begins to yield to autumn in tiny ways, enjoy what remains of the summer and stay cool and safe! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Valued Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Aug 3 - 9***

i finished a 24 oz. bottle of philosophy's candy cane that i've had forever, a 2 oz. bottle of wen summer honey peach rtm, and a one oz. bottle of spring orange blossom oil.

Frequent Contributor

I finished up the end of my daughter's favorite BB cream, just to try it... Dr Jart. (black tube, detox) Ended up ordering via Amazon -- it is terrific. $32.

Trusted Contributor

It was a good week! I used up 4oz fig oil (loved the scent!), 16oz clear shampoo, 32oz amazing grace olive oil scrub (that one lasted forever, replaced from stash). I also gifted 2 12oz wen rtm in fig and pomegranate, 2oz bamboo green tea rtm, and an assortment of nail polish, lipgloss, perfume and perfume sample tubes