Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Apr. 6 - 12***

Good morning, lovelies! As we prepare to end our first full week of April, I must ask: are you looking forward to later Spring? The longer, balmy days, the planting and gardening, lazy breezes, and blooming plants? I am! Some of you who are allergic to pollen may not be, and I sympathize, but spring and fall are magical!

Are you using your spring scents in your beauty goodies? I showered yesterday with Blackberry Blossom, used the matching lotion, and topped off with the same spritz. I was a blackberry blossom while I was work!

Today is gray and cooler, so I will choose something else today. Sunday is my lazy day, so I drink my coffee slowly as I browse the Internet. I will give my too-long hair (I must get it cut, eventually, but I never seem to find the time) a nice deep-conditioning, and I will try out some new makeup colors and techniques. (It's best to try new things when you don't have to rush off somewhere; in case of disaster, you can wash them off and try again.)

However, this is a thread about using up things, so -- have you used up, tossed, or gifted anything this past week? I am getting close on a few items, but nothing to report just now. If you've had something leave your home via gifting, tossing, or simply using it up, list them here! It's fun to see what other people are using, and I've had a few good suggestions given to me on this page.

We are about to begin another work week, so have fun, enjoy the new season, and have a great week! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Apr. 6 - 12***

I did a major beauty purge today in my bathroom! I had been holding onto a lot of old makeup. I used to be a big BE lady but stopped using them after they sold BE and the quality went down. I was also getting sick of the mess of all the loss powder. I had at least 20 BE products taking over my medicine cabinet and all of these products hadn't been touched in over 2 years. #badiknow Now I have relocated all of my philo peels and travel size products into the medicine cabinet and have alot more room in my drawers! Also under my bathroom sink i had lots of old hair care products that would never have been used. Now i have plenty for my olive oil scrubs from the upcoming TSV. I am planning to order both PG and AG, and i already have a 32oz PG in OOS in my shower. Nothing like a good purge to make room for new things! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Last week while traveling, a bottle of serum that was barely used, and I brought in my luggage broke! The whole content spilled out onto my make up case, and nothing could be salvaged Smiley Sad hate when that happens. So I can say that I used up the bottle of serum. Aside from that misfortune, I will use up a bottle of Silent Night 3-in-1 (Philosophy) tomorrow.
Frequent Contributor

BBW anti-bacterial hand soap, Mistletoe Kiss bit the dust. Replaced it with a mostly used up season appropriate leftover from last year.
Super Contributor

I'm throwing away a bottle of Sally Hansen nail polish in the shade ""Shell we Dance."" I've had it for a really long time and it's gotten so thick and goopy it's a pain to work with. I bought the same shade to replace it with.