Contributor
I just started using Dr Denese' Lipid Infusion Cream, both morning and night. It's very hydrating, and also plumps the skin. You only need a tiny bit to stay hydrated. I love it!
Esteemed Contributor

Ceramides not only moisturize the skin, but provide a barrier to protect and retain the moisture and natural oils already inside your epidermis.    WebMD recommends CeraVe brand of moisturizers.   So do I.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@Janey2 

Hi I have two . I love Drmtlgy universal tinted moisturizer spf 46 . It is oil free and contains hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and vitamin e .It sells for $24 . My second one is Rosacare hydrogel ( I know you mentioned you can't use cream gels)  but this one is very gentle . iIt is made for people who suffer from Rosacea . I don't have rosacea but I have sensitvie , oliy acne prone skin , with redness from acne marks etc. I use this in the AM ( under my sunscreen) and PM . It has some color correcting too . It sells for about $15 . , I like both of these because my skin stays really hydrated without being oily . I actually use Drmtgly as my foundation . Good luck ! 

Super Contributor

I use CereVe PM both in the am and pm on my 55 year old skin and love it. I use a separate sunscreen. My husband likes the am version, but I know many that use PM both times. LIght, yet absorbant and lasts all day for me but I have normal skin - not dry in any way.

Honored Contributor

Eucerin CoQ10 Moisturizer is nice.  There is a lotion or if you need more, there is a cream.  I also like CeraVe - the PM version, but you can use it, of course, during the day as well.  Dove has a very mild one, too.  For another one which is very benign, try Oil of Olay Complete.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1and @scullychick -- I also use CeraVe PM in the a.m.   Good stuff!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt