New Contributor

Darkness in the inner corner of the eye

I have all of a sudden gotten really dark in the inner corner of my eyes and nothing I have covers it up. I would appreciate any suggestions from you girls. I had surgery in April - don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I am not caring for this look! TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Darkness in the inner corner of the eye

I use one of the nude colors in my quad eye shadow palette. I go over my entire lid up to the brow bone and then all the way to the inner corner. Sometimes I even dab the whitest color in there. My eye shadows don't have sparkle, they're matte. It works really well.

Valued Contributor

I use NYX jumbo pencil in milk. I rub it in the inner corners. It really brightens and is completely matte.
Honored Contributor

I've had great results using Isomers Dark Circle remover. I don't have it handy so don't know the exact name. It's a serum that you use daily and it significantly lightened the inner corner darkness on me.

Honored Contributor

I use LG 's French Vanilla highlighter on the inner corner of my eye; sometimes I use Stila shadow in Kitten; it is quite metallic but used sparingly it really brightens up the eye. I use it mostly when I am going out to a fundraiser or other evening affair.

Trusted Contributor

I have found nothing that hides or reduces under eye darkness. I've tried tons of products, including Isomers and Skinn, but nothing makes any difference. If you find something that works, please post.