Honored Contributor

Hylighten from Skinn worked for my eye puffiness and dark circles. It does takes months before you notice a difference though. I used the product for years and for some reason developed a sensitivity to it. Anyway, for some reason I don't have dark circles anymore, but my eyes can get a little puffy at times.

Honored Contributor

I have some blueness under my eyes but so far no puffiness.  I have a few fine lines so most concealers, etc. seem to make these lines look worse.  I happened upon a drug store product a few days ago.  It is not a new product but it's new to me!  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles.  It is in a small glass container with an attached sponge applicator.  I, so far, really love this product!  It is not heavy or greasy.  Very light formula. I use a very small amount, basically in the inner corner of my eye and side of nose and underneath the eye just the inner section, not the the whole under eye area.  It does not completely eradicate the darkness -- I don't think any cover up product does -- but it does improve the look greatly.  I am happy with it!  Very simple and not expensive at all.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

I am using the Becca undereye brightening corrector and I really like it!