Trusted Contributor

As @haddon9 mentioned, Bobbi Brown makes a very small compact containing both of these products and it comes in several different shades.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dark Undereye Circles

[ Edited ]

Under-eye dark circles have been associated with blood circulation and clotting factors. Eating a diet rich in vitamin K has been shown to affect both of these things. Your doctor can help you determine if you have problems with your circulation or clotting. Vitamin K supplements should be taken with caution.

Often times dark circles are the result of thinning skin around the eye. In this case a retinol or Retin-A may help thicken the skin around the eyes, making the darkness less noticeable. Other cases of dark circles can be from hyperpigmentation and this can be treated with topicals containing a skin-lightening substance.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had this issue all of my life. The dark circles are a combination of hereity and health issues for me. Here's what I have found that works for me. (I don't use all of these products at the same time---it depends on how dark your circles are and if you have puffiness as well)

Dr. Denese MD33EYE (night time eye cream----works for upper and lower eye)

Dr. Denese Eye fFxer Upper top and bottom duo ---works for both eye areas. 

First Aid Beauty Eye therapy treament----use this in the am to reduce the puffiness and brighten the under eye area.  ( this is all you need--it eliminates the task of having to use a concealer and/or corrector)

Bobbi Brown's  Conceal, Correct and Seal trio---Best systemthat I have found regarless of skin care products.....It only takes a minute to apply all three components. The corrector is the key because it neutralizes the darkness, the concealer covers the are and the translucent powder is just that. It sets in in place all day until you take it off.

I have tried so many concealers, etc.  and finally found the ONE that works for me.

Any of these will work for me. I don't know what your budget permits but here's how I would start:

One night time skin care product

One daytime treatment or or correct/conceal  method

It all depends on how dark your circles are and if you have the added puffiness.

I hope you have the same good results that I have finally found.

Honored Contributor

Haloxyl and Eyeliss are your friends. Look for products that say they contain those branded actives. I've used and loved several different eye serums that contain them. Whenever I use such products twice a day every day, I see massive amazing results on my structural (aka high bridge to my nose and fairly deep set eyes) / allergic eye circles.

The one I currently use and love is from Isomers - MesmerEyez All in One Eye Serum. Before that I used and loved Elysee Eternal Youth roll on eye serum. And before that used and loved Skinn cosmetics' Hylighten. I currently prefer MesmerEyez because it doesn't contain parabens, is a little moisturizing, and contains additional anti-glycation ingredients, which help eye area discoloration as well.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post this. It is so helpful to get me started in the right direction.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for this information.

Honored Contributor

@MagnoliaMs  Hopefully you have a moment to relax and try these two methods.  1)  take two cucumber slices and place on closed eyes for at least 7 minutes.  2)  take two cold tea bags and place on closed eyes for same amount of time.    Cucumbers definitely take down puffiness but they may help with the darkness.  I wish you lots of luck.  If you are looking for a product to camouflage it, try Laura Mercier's concealer with the two colors.  I can't remember the name.  Also, if her product does not work for you, you can return it free of charge.  Good luck.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@MagnoliaMs, I do think you should try to address the darkness through skincare and nutrition. For some rest (or lack of) is a factor in how dark their circles are (I'm one of those). That said in the meantime try one of those peachy toned color correctors which have been recommended.  I like the Bobbi Brown corrector because hers are colored to coordinate back to the shades in her concealer which means even if you don't use BB concealer you can match a corrector to your skintone.   

Super Contributor

Re: Dark Undereye Circles

[ Edited ]

You gals have been such a great help. I purchased a few of the items recoommended in the posts, and I will now see if a difference is made with them. I can' t thank you all enough. I will give a progress report over the next few weeks!

Esteemed Contributor

@MagnoliaMs, please do let us know the products you liked even any which may nt have been previously mentioned and recommended.  We all accept results vary among us with regard to these beauty products and have our favorites, but many are like me and are always interested in hearing the opinion of others.  I do my homework, but have been steered to many good products by fellow posters. Smiley Happy