Valued Contributor

Did anyone watch the episode. I recorded it as I like Antonella and Shawn together and it is usually on too late (11pm) for me to stay up.  The show was on earlier, and 2 hrs long.  When Antonella was not on set, Shawn said "someone forgot to tell Antonella we were starting earlier tonight" and that she was backstage getting ready.  I hope that is not true, it sounds odd.  I work in an industry where we have meetings every day in multiple locations in and out of our office,  If one of the regular meetings was rescheduled to an earlier time or the duration changed, we know immediately and remind our other team members, not to mention everything in our business is scheduled in Outlook anyways.  

Honored Contributor

Re: DareToShare Friday 1/17/20

It was true.  Antonella said her schedule, and she showed Shawn on her phone, said 11.  Mistakes happen.

Honored Contributor

Re: DareToShare Friday 1/17/20

I saw the program and Antonella even pulled out her phone and read the time it said for the show which did not indicate the show was starting an hour earlier.    I like Antonella and Shawn together.