Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ellaphant Has she gone under the knife?   Her face looks "different" from what I remember.

Do you mean a face lift? No, unless her surgeon was really bad. She has loose skin in the jowl area that would have been corrected with a face lift. She looks much better and healthier.

Respected Contributor

I think "old" Dara was much prettier.  She just looked healthier and had a natural glow.  I barely recognize "new" Dara.

Honored Contributor

I agree she is very pretty, and her voice sounds the same, but she does look different, much thinner, but still really pretty!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ellaphant Has she gone under the knife?   Her face looks "different" from what I remember.

She looks different because she lost weight all over. Personally, I think she looks years younger with her more sculpted cheekbones and beautiful bone structure more evident...

Honored Contributor

I think her shorter hairstyle is more flattering. 

Respected Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I think "old" Dara was much prettier.  She just looked healthier and had a natural glow.  I barely recognize "new" Dara.

Healthiwr carrying all that weight? Not at all. 

Trusted Contributor

She lost quite a bit of weight. Not surprised her face looks so different.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
New Contributor

Re: Dara from Philosophy Is wonderful!

Yes, Dara looks as beautiful as ever...she never ages! But...hearing her describe Philosophy products today reminds me of the good old days when presenters were able to provide helpful, detailed information. Dara's descriptions and historical perspective are incredibly thoughtful m detailed, and enjoyable. We miss her!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Old Dara:

Image result for dara lynn from philosophy

New Dara:

See the source image

~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!   Dara  (from Philosophy)

WELL DONE !!

(esp if this is what you desired!!)

Looking great!!

pic--YellowEmoticonGal-With-ThumbUp.jpg

@ellaphant   

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks for the Before & After Pics!!

Respected Contributor

She looks fabulous.  I do, however, liked her hair shorter, but she is beautiful regardless.  She was not presenting much a few years ago, so I wasn’t sure if she left the company.