Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried any of the products Danny Seo is representing on Shop HQ. I have switched to clean beauty and was wondering if they are effective for mature skin???? Has DMAE products and Collagen products.

Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Danny Seo d InstaNaturals

InstaNaturals is a very good quality line, with natural ingredients. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thank you so much. Danny Seo seems happy with the line so I may go ahead and try. Not expensive and so i will give it a whirl. may even add the plum oil. I tried plum oil a long time ago and really like it but it was too pricey.....

Thanks again!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Some nice things that I almost wanted to try and may in the future.

FYI, garden of wisdom has plum oil, which I tried in the past and liked very much. Fraction of the price from Danny. GoW plum is also from the seed kernel, from France.

Honored Contributor

I like him and thinks he gives good advice and seems honest, but I found it a bit odd that he was selling at least 3 different products that were oils, seemed a bit redundant to me. 

Honored Contributor

Did you see the testimonial that SHQ is running with Bobbi Brown recommending that you listen to what Danny has to say. 

Respected Contributor

He mislead the people by saying that they were the only one out there that has “Plum Oil” NOT TRUE! There are others out there that offer Plum Oil products.
Valued Contributor

Any recommendations for a plum oil for the face...thanks