Honored Contributor

I caught a little bit of the beauty shows earlier today and was pleasantly surprised to see Dana.

I know she's been battling cancer for quite a while now and am so happy to see her back on tv-smiling from ear to ear.

Someone posted a blog or perhaps fb where she was really having a tough time and I prayed she would get over the hill she was climbing.

She seems to live life to the absolute fullest, does only what she enjoys doing and has such a good outlook.

I wish her well and hope to see her more and more!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm: Actually, Dana was on QVC two or three times (that I know of) during the holiday season. You're right, she is looking well despite her health challenges.

Honored Contributor

I think Dana leads a very healthy life even though she is battling cancer. People do not realize just how important a positive outlook and healthy life style affects people with all types of illnesses. I have seen people give up when they receive a cancer diagnosis.

Esteemed Contributor

May God Bless her over & over 🙏🙏

Respected Contributor
I thought she looked great too. Hoping she has a healthy new year!
Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I caught a little bit of the beauty shows earlier today and was pleasantly surprised to see Dana.

I know she's been battling cancer for quite a while now and am so happy to see her back on tv-smiling from ear to ear.

Someone posted a blog or perhaps fb where she was really having a tough time and I prayed she would get over the hill she was climbing.

She seems to live life to the absolute fullest, does only what she enjoys doing and has such a good outlook.

Beautiful post!

I follow her Facebook. Beautiful person inside and out!Heart

Honored Contributor

@erinabriella wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Beautiful post!

I follow her Facebook. Beautiful person inside and out!Heart

Yes!  I've peeked at her fb and/or instagram.  She goes for it!  I have to hand it to her. 

I'm not one to shy away from  ambitions, but her ambitions are stellar compared to mine.  And she goes for it!  Makes me want to step it up. 

I think that's exactly what she wants!