Contributor
For the love of Pete! I watched at midnight last night and Dana and Lisa just went on and on about the TSV and really said nothing about it at all! I was so annoyed and tuned in because I wanted to buy it, but learned nothing about the product. I wanted to hear why there is a facial cream and facial moisturizer, but I never heard an answer. Why are there two? What is the difference? Some of these hosts need to get over themselves and just let us know about the product!
Respected Contributor

Great question. They DID NOT address it!!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Lisa? Get over herself? HA!

Super Contributor

Well I use both and I find the gold cream really great at firming up the sking..and the Neuropeptide is great at plumping up the skin. This is just results I see when I use them Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I get the willies thinking about using something that could eventually destroy my skins natural ability to produce collagen. DMAE I stay away from it and the silly women talking but saying nothing.

Regular Contributor

I NEVER watch the infomercial shows and thus had never understood why Dana gets so much bad press. I was channel surfing a day or two ago and caught her Perricone infomercial. OMG. I was appalled at the lack of respect for Perricone customers and listeners. What a bunch of garbage. Absolutely no meaningful nor substantive information. Annoyed the h** out of me!~!!

I am a big fan of Perricone and her dismal performance will not deter me from continuing to use Perricone products.

But she/QVC needs to re-invent the entire presentation from A-Z. I couldn't even stand to leave it on as background noise while I did other things. Either she's embarassed and they pay her handsomely to perform as a fool -- or she's an idiot. I now understand all of the bad reviews.

Grade: F

Respected Contributor
On 6/28/2014 hyacinth003 said:

Great question. They DID NOT address it!!

Hyacinth

Yes, but Dana wore her bright yellow, satin, lace trimmed pool party halter top - AGAIN!!! However, she added a cheap looking white jacket. As if that makes her look any better. What is wrong with her?

Super Contributor

I have learned enough to know that like health care, with skin care, the ball is in my court, and what works for me, might not work for someone else.

I learned the above on several forums and from personal experience.