Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I think she did say that her cancer spread and that she would be doing alternative therapy to stay well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Since I don’t use or watch the Perricone shows, what does Dana suffer with that still allows her the strength to continue w/ her family duties and career obligations? I don’t do FB.

@Shanus.....she has breast cancer that has re-curred. She is fighting the battle with courage and she does videos which are very uplifting. She doesn't candy coat her struggles either. She is real. Facing a serious illness and by sharing there are countless people who she is helping... Brava to her!!

@Trinity11, hasn't her cancer spread?

Yes. I think it is a form of breast cancer though. Just in a different part of the body. From what I read the primary cancer is breast cancer. Metastatic breast cancer.

Valued Contributor

Her cancer has spread to her spine. Awhile, back, during a video, the  topic was that her Doctor told her she had to give up horseback riding, which devastated her.

I admit to assuming it is because that is a lot of stress on the spine.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Dana and her illness has been discussed on here often, she has never shyed away from discussing her cancer. There has been more than one video about her on her

She is also on throught the day when Perricone has a TSV, do you even watch QVC

@Shanus wrote:

Since I don’t use or watch the Perricone shows, what does Dana suffer with that still allows her the strength to continue w/ her family duties and career obligations? I don’t do FB.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
@Shanus....You don't have to be on Facebook to read Dana's Facebook. She has an open Facebook so everyone can read it. Just Google: Dana Bledsoe Facebook. She has shared some very inspirational posts and videosI think everyone who follows her can learn so so much. Prayers for every day 🙏🏻.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Shanus

Dana and her illness has been discussed on here often, she has never shyed away from discussing her cancer. There has been more than one video about her on her

She is also on throught the day when Perricone has a TSV, do you even watch QVC

@Shanus wrote:

@I am still oxox  I don’t watch often...mostly record so can FF through shows. Missed her explaining her illness that way.