Super Contributor

I just have to say how amazing I think Dana is and how much she inspires me to live each day to the fullest.  Her month away with her children brought me to tears.  I hope with all my heart her time with her kids are filled with endless wonderful memories.  Looking forward to seeing her back on the Q and she is in my prayers.  

Go Dana !!!

Bookbabe

Valued Contributor

What a lovely post...I completely agree!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how she does it but Dana is awe inspiring!! She is the very definition of a strong confident woman. Dana is my hero.She gives me the strength to push forward   & be strong .

Dana is a real class act.I'm rooting for her.

Regular Contributor

I so agree with you ladies. She truly is an inspiration. I purchased a few Perricone products & FB Dana because I had some questions regarding usage & she answered me quickly & was so sweet & kind. After using the products for a few months I was so happy about the results that I FB Dana again & once again she responded in such a caring & kind way. I think she is not only beautiful on the outside but a beautiful person inside as well. Blessings to her & her family.

Valued Contributor

What a beautiful soul inside and out.  Love her.  Hugs

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

She is a public reminder of all of those face a deadly disease everyday with strength, courage, and grace.  

Honored Contributor

Since I don’t use or watch the Perricone shows, what does Dana suffer with that still allows her the strength to continue w/ her family duties and career obligations? I don’t do FB.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Since I don’t use or watch the Perricone shows, what does Dana suffer with that still allows her the strength to continue w/ her family duties and career obligations? I don’t do FB.

@Shanus.....she has breast cancer that has re-curred. She is fighting the battle with courage and she does videos which are very uplifting. She doesn't candy coat her struggles either. She is real. Facing a serious illness and by sharing there are countless people who she is helping... Brava to her!!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus.....she has breast cancer that has re-curred. She is fighting the battle with courage and she does videos which are very uplifting. She doesn't candy coat her struggles either. She is real. Facing a serious illness and by sharing there are countless people who she is helping... Brava to her!!

@Trinity11.  Thanks for filling me in...Bravo to her!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11, hasn't her cancer spread?