Super Contributor

Dana Bledsoe just said she is...

55 years old!  She looks amazing.

ASLTW

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe just said she is...

I heard she has stage 4 breast cancer that has spread, but that was quite a few years ago ?  She always looks good, nice skin.

Super Contributor

She's lovely.

Honored Contributor

she does look great, but she does look 55 to me.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

She has been through h*ll with her illness, and yet look at how great she looks. She is a beautiful woman. 

I am so sorry she has to continue fighting this horrible battle. I wish her the best.

Respected Contributor

She's a beautiful woman, who radiates warmth and positive energy, in spite of her health trials. Her strength is inspiring. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ASLTW wrote:

ASLTW

Far more than her "looks" I see a woman with spirit and enthusiasm for life. Just for myself, I believe chronological age and our appearance isn't as important as our thought processes as we age. They show on our face. Live a life of gratitude and at 55 it shows.

I have no idea how a 55 year old woman is supposed to look but I think Dana represents for me courage in the face of adversity. Her appearance reflects those qualities. Her age means little...

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ASLTW wrote:

ASLTW

Far more than her "looks" I see a woman with spirit and enthusiasm for life. Just for myself, I believe chronological age and our appearance isn't as important as our thought processes as we age. They show on our face. Live a life of gratitude and at 55 it shows.

I have no idea how a 55 year old woman is supposed to look but I think Dana represents for me courage in the face of adversity. Her appearance reflects those qualities. Her age means little...

@Trinity11  Yours is such a WONDERFUL POST.  It brought tears to my eyes.  So true and such intellegent, thoughtful, kind words with a lot of meaning.    

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ASLTW wrote:

ASLTW

@Trinity11  Yours is such a WONDERFUL POST.  It brought tears to my eyes.  So true and such intellegent, thoughtful, kind words with a lot of meaning.    

Thank you @nyc1 . 🌺💕

Respected Contributor

Dana has such a positive outlook on everything and I am sure that is one reason she looks so good! I bet her job keeps her going as well. Bless her and best wishes for her health.