Super Contributor

Dana Bledsoe..health update?

My intent is to simply ask how she's doing..not to begin a thread to gossip about health speculation.  I saw her latest FB post and it appeared she was int he middle of a treatment..and someone there mentioned her cancer had spread but hopefully that is not true.

Anyway, I ask simply out of concern for somone who is struggling and also sending along prayers for her---and all--who have to deal with that ****** cancer.  If only science could accelerate and a cure could be found for all cancers.

Thanks for any update.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe..health update?

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj wrote:

My intent is to simply ask how she's doing..not to begin a thread to gossip about health speculation.  I saw her latest FB post and it appeared she was int he middle of a treatment..and someone there mentioned her cancer had spread but hopefully that is not true.

Anyway, I ask simply out of concern for somone who is struggling and also sending along prayers for her---and all--who have to deal with that ****** cancer.  If only science could accelerate and a cure could be found for all cancers.

Thanks for any update.  

Thanks for posting this.  I will start praying for her as well.

She has been such a big inspiration to me and I was just thinking about her earlier in the week....

Honored Contributor

@srgtdj I would assume that continuing to check her Facebook page, as you did, is the best way to get the latest update (and most accurate) on her condition, as she is posting what she wants others to know. 

We all wish her well. She is a lovely lady. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj @World Traveler @JasoninBoston + all:

Dana also posts on INSTAGRAM and has recently posted. It appears that at the end of June she was in hospital getting radioactive treatment, though she sings (of course!Heart) and doesn't actually discuss it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@srgtdj@ @World Traveler @JasoninBoston + all:

Dana also posts on INSTAGRAM and has recently posted. It appears that at the end of June she was in hospital getting radioactive treatment, though she sings (of course!Heart) and doesn't actually discuss it.

I went to her FB page...and I'm going to take her advice...NO MORE HEARTACHE...its toxic..she has a video about it..you must watch! We must love ourselves..LOVE is healing! What a beautiful woman..thanks for these posts about Dana..I didn't realize she was ill...! HeartHeartHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Contributor

She has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. 

Respected Contributor

@gabriela wrote:

Oh my....I will keep her in my prayers....let's all do so....she is a beautiful soul inside and out!

Honored Contributor

All we can do is pray for her and wish her strength during this trying time.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@gabriela wrote:

I'm so sorry to learn this.  My sister's ovarian cancer is now metastatic.  She thought she was in remission--2 years, and it's back.  It's so sad.  My sister just had her spleen removed, some lymph nodes removed and some spots on her rectum.  I am praying for her and I hope others will too.

I'm praying for Dana!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"