Honored Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe - Stunning!

@blackhole99 wrote:

If you have taken care of your skin all your life and stayed out of the sun, OTC products should help keep your skin more youthful looking.It's hard to address sagging skin with OTC products and appliances, but that's the ageing process. DB does look good, but she's only in her 50's, I looked 10 years younger when I was in my 50's too. 

@blackhole99  Yes....saggy sixty’s.....

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

She's a very beautiful woman.  Tall, slim with great bone structure.  However her skin is only okay. 

I've tried Perricone products before and didn't have much success with them.  Plus I didn't care for the odor....a lot of his products don't smell too great.

Why do you think her skin is "only okay"?

Honored Contributor

I have to disagree.  Dana is an attractive woman.  Loved her hair style but her forehead was shinning and her face and I found that to be very unattractive.  It actually looked greasy.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I agree about the "shine", but it really is not oily. That is the "look" for all the rich people in Hollywood (or any other rich area in the country) now.

I think Dana is pretty, but there is nothing that would convince me her skin looks "polished" (that is what they call it) all because of Dr P's products. No way.

Look at the stars on any red carpet, they all have this new shiny look. Look at J-Lo's skin. I saw a mini-video thing about what she goes through at her spa, and what they do to buff out wrinkles and shrink pores and tighten the skin. It takes HOURS. And it is super expensive.

It is not great anti-aging products that make J-Lo, Jane Fonda, Jennifer Anniston (pick anyone that is 50ish and older). They all go for the full treatment at spa's and sure they all look great, but.....it is not because of any external cream creating these gorgeous skins.

It bugs me that every shopping channel convinces us that these creams can make us look 15 years younger.

Even Perlier Amanda and her mother (who is what? 86?) look fabulous! But they get the same face stuff done only over in Italy. It is not so much face lifts and injections, it is a new polishing thing that they are all using, probably along with little nips and tucks here and there. Eyelid lifts and jowl tightening.

The only one that I really believe is Linda from Elysee. But I think it because she has used only her product for 40 years. She makes the camera come in so close and she pinches and moves her skin all around. I believe her when she says she has never had anything done. She does not look shiny, but her skin is beautiful! I think she is 76?

If I had started paying attention 40 years ago I might look better too. Good genes helps, but it still does not convince me Dr p's products are the holy grail.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beautybella88 wrote:
Dana is so stunning and so beautiful! I should be buying every product she sells Smiley Happy What products are a good start if I want to try Perricone? Thanks!

@Beautybella88

Hi,   I totally agree about Dana, and her spirit is beautiful, she's so uplifting, kind, and compassionate, and she's very funny too!

I have used Perricone since the line appeared on Q eons ago.  I have a number of items, but always, always use these every day-

neuropeptide firming moisturizer, the white tube.   There was a good deal on 2 tubes, don't know if they still have it going, though, but rest assured they usually do another duo in the summer. I also use the one for night in the brown tube, just not every night.

chia seed serum/oil-  this is the best oil  out of all the oils from any brand, in my opnion, it doesn't make you oily, it's hydrating, you can use it everywhere.

cold plasma+ face and cold plasma+ eye, this was a TSV awhile back.

and I ordered today's TSV. Can't wait to receive it. 

good luck!Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

It’s all in the Botox @gabstoomuch!
Valued Contributor

she looks very greasy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

If you have taken care of your skin all your life and stayed out of the sun, OTC products should help keep your skin more youthful looking.It's hard to address sagging skin with OTC products and appliances, but that's the ageing process. DB does look good, but she's only in her 50's, I looked 10 years younger when I was in my 50's too. 

@blackhole99  Yes.    Aging really starts showing in the 60's for a woman.   But once we hit 90..... the game evens out.....we all look like  * ell!  😄

My daughter told me,"God gives us poor eyesight as we age so we cant see all the wrinkles!"