Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced daily moisturizer? I've used Skinn 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream for years, but can't seem to find it other than Amazon for $62. I don't think it's been discontinued. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

I highly recommend Paula's Choice skincare. They have quite a few moisturizes, depending upon your skin need.  Prices are very reasonable, plus they always have sales.

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball I second the recommendation of Paula's Choice.  Been using their products for years.  They do have a number of choices for moisturizer.  I use the Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion spf 30.  Its a mineral sunscreen.  Good luck in your search.

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball - I like Josie Maran's Argan Daily Moisturizer. It's on waitlist here right now, but you can find it elsewhere too. I think it's reasonably priced. My skin is combination.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If you want to stick with Skinn, Skinn has a Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream that might be a replacement. Their Creme Reverse body butter is a rich cream that you can use on the face as well.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor
  • 4.7-fl oz purity made simple ultra-light moisturizer - $25.35

Been using it for YEARS!  Love it!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

@lovesfootball 

Hi I agree with the others about Paula's Choice . I have been using them for close to a year now . They are quality ingredients , cruelty free , fragrance free and reasonably priced. They are currently celebrating their 26th Anniversary Sale,special kits, free gifts with purchase . I just placed an order to restock on some faves .

Honored Contributor

The Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream is fantastic, if you want to stay with the brand and don't mind the price.  I'm working through my supply of Skinn Divine Elixir, transitioning to drugstore/drugstore priced options now. During the day, I actually like CeraVe PM and at night something a little thicker like the Tweak'd All-Purpose Cream.

Regular Contributor

I've been using E.L.F. Cosmetics Holy Hydration face cream for several months.  It reminds me of Philosophy's Hope In a Jar but is only $12 for 1.8 oz.  I really like it and feel that it gives me results that are at least as good as much pricier products.  Here;s what their website says.  It also comes in fragrance free.

Voted Best Face Moisturizer of 2020 by Healthline.com!

New name, same holy grail formula! Previously Hello Hydration! Face Cream.

What is it: A lightweight moisturizer that nourishes and plumps skin while delivering lasting hydration.

Why we love:

• Replenishes lost moisture for supple skin
  • Brightens and evens out skin tone
  • Instantly absorbs into skin
  • Fresh, clean scent

Key Ingredients:

• Hyaluronic Acid - Locks in moisture for a plump complexion
  • Niacinamide - Minimizes pores and evens out skin tone
  •  Peptides - Promotes collagen and improves skin texture
  • Squalane - Improves balance and elasticity
  • Vitamin B5 - Soothes and hydrates skin

For a powerful boost of hydration to the face and luminous skin, this award-winning moisturizer does it all. It’s packed with skin-loving ingredients that even out skin tone and replenish lost moisture for a firmed up, bouncy complexion. Great for daytime and nighttime use, the non-greasy formula quickly sinks into the skin for a smooth, super-soft feel.

Great for: All skin types

All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.

All e.l.f. products are Vegan and Cruelty Free.

Honored Contributor

Clinique when they have sales and gifts with purchase.