Respected Contributor

Re: Daily (in shower) Conditioner for long hair that tangles easy

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SandGirl 

I also use the Tweak'd Hair Revitalizing Mist. I alternate between the Carol's Daughter and the Tweak'd but I have to say the CD is better.

@SilleeMee  Yep, me too, I have the big bottles, the one that smells like Hawaii to me...

Respected Contributor

I love Bed Head TIGI Recovery Moisture Rich conditioner.  Makes my hair soft and tames the curls.  I also use the shampoo.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  By chance, have you tried using a wide tooth comb to comb your Tweak'd conditioner through your hair before rinsing?  That may help reduce tangles. 

Super Contributor

after reading a thread a few weeks ago, I switched from washing my hair last in shower, I now do it first and that allows a little extra time for the conditoner to do its thing. I put it on the ends of my hair first then on crown and top. I just use drug store sale brands as I don't think brands matter. not interested in WEN (crazy prices) and hated the Tweek'd smell, so returned. 

I also use a very wide toothed comb and gently pull it thru my hair. I then put a little bit of hair moisturizer in my hair; this is a leave in product, off brand from Ross. this process

has been working very well for me. an new: thanks to coivd, no haircut in over 2 years. went from a 2" pixie cut to hair now below clavicle in front and longer in the back. I snip the ends as my hair is growing out and wear it in a top knot like Pebbles Flintstone. 

Frequent Contributor

I have long curly hair and terrible tangles. For me, nothing comes close to being as good as Calista Jousse.

Respected Contributor

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

I have long curly hair and terrible tangles. For me, nothing comes close to being as good as Calista Jousse.

@PhilosophyGirl22   I have seen this on Q many times, I might have to give it a "try", I can always return, I hate doing returns but for these prices I have to return if I don't like it.

Honored Contributor

I use Matrix Hydrosource. No knots or tangles. You don't need to put it on your scalp if you don't want to. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I use Matrix Hydrosource. No knots or tangles. You don't need to put it on your scalp if you don't want to. 

@Mindy D  Thx Mindy, I will check this one out for sure, never tried it before.

Valued Contributor

I have very long thick hair and like Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner for removing tangles.
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
I have very long thick hair and like Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner for removing tangles.

@Natureluvr  I used to use this as well, they no longer make it, very hard to find now.