Trusted Contributor

Daily deals on beauty in May?

I’d stumbled across a page on QVC where each day in late May one item could be on a daily special (not TSV) and I cannot locate that page any longer! Does anyone know what those daily deal were called or can help me locate them? Last week there was a Clinique foundation for $15 and an Elemis set for $75 that is now listed for $105... I can’t find the page or name of these beauty steals. It was hard to locate for me the first time but now I cannot find it at all lol!

Any tips? There were some really good offers on there.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Daily deals on beauty in May?

On the home page there's daily deals:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/daily-deals.html

Trusted Contributor

@Mrsq2022   I tried to search for you.  There is an Elemis 5 piece Beauty IQ Steal up right now for $75 A365503.    

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone,  I was envisioning a page where rage day of the week showed an upcoming deal that was shaded out so that you couldn’t see the item or the price of theupcoming beauty deals.  I think they must be the ones on the daily deals page!  Thank you for your help!

Honored Contributor

If you type steal in the search box that will show you all of the Beauty iQ Steals currently being offered.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Great tip - thank you (I really am obsessed with new beauty kits and cannot stand missing on a bargain lol!). The $15 steal box is really good.. I love that Elemis balm so much that I might buy two of those kits!