Super Contributor

Morning. Ugh, what a day yesterday. Did DS's load of laundry, to the grocery store. And, computer still acting up. Got on line to get some help but lost connection. I had to leave, Ladies' Night Out, which was nice, but when I got home we had NO internet. Well, we had it, I guess, but our network was gone and we couldn't access it. Soooo, on phone for couple hours to get back to our service provider on the modem, but out router and network were still 'gone.' Some funky name was listed on our network, but have now idea how it got there or the pw. Somehow it happened when DS's friend was trying to log on to our network. Ugh. I'm sooo tired this morning. Guess I'll have to try this evening to get HP help. Or maybe I'll wait till tomorrow!

Hope Cat is having good weather; seems like lost of rain for the cost of VA and not sure how far north it went. Ladies, please stop in and chat (not just view)!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 9/10/14

Good morning! Goodness Bethee, I sure hope that you get your internet issues taken care of. What a pain! At least you went to Ladies Night Out. I have been cleaning house, laundry type things. Haven't had to go into school yet this week to help with anything so I feel like I am getting a lot of things done. I am going to Read Aloud to 2 special education classes on Friday morning. I am really looking forward to reading to them. The new kitten is doing well. Our older cat(16) still is not impressed. Growling from older cat but so far no fights....... Have a wonderful day everyone. I need to read posts from the beginning of the week. I'm behind. Prayers..