Super Contributor

Happy Hump Day.

Is anyone going to . . . Nevermind.

DS speeding ticket got con't to Dec.; if he doesn't get another ticket, it will be dismissed. He better behave himself and appreciate what we do for him.

Got storms last night; in for more today. Newphew is "graduating" from 8th grade tonight; if there are storms, we may not go. Going to be a long day.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 6/11/14

Hey Bethee, we have been getting afternoon and late evening storms with hail.....it's all due to the HOT HUMID weather we are having.....I really hope it's not this bad at the beach next week.....if so, I'll be in Villa until dark!!!

Glad DS got his ticket con't.......hope he can raise that lead foot a little.....I'm saying that b/c my oldest DD was the same way.......we were constantly trying to talk with her....but I'm not sure about your DS .....my DD never listened to us.....teenagers!!!!

Well, hope all is well with everyone today.....

Prayers for all in need and their families.....

Super Contributor

Hi BEauties! School is now officially out for summer! Happy kids until tomorrow afternoon-then they will probably be bored. We also had a really fierce storm last night. Supposed to be more. Bethee, hope DS doesn't get any more tickets. Insurance is high enough! Hope. You enjoy nephew's graduation. V-hope that you have beautiful weather for your beach trip. Enough with the severe weather everywhere!! .... Have a wonderful evening! Prayers for everyone.
Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Gloomy and some rain today. No bad storms. Hope everyone is safe.

Bethee, hope DS behaves and gets his record cleared.

V, nice to see you. Hope you're feeling well and have a great time at the beach.

They finally called Monday afternoon to say our radiator was done so we picked it up yesterday and took it to the garage. Now we are waiting for the garage to finish putting the motor home back together so we can bring it home.

Have a good night everyone.

Prayers

Hi Karin, for some reason your post didn't show up till after I posted. The forum has been"off" today, maybe the weather. Hope the kiddies don't get bored too soon.

Super Contributor

V, you heading to MB next week? We are heading to Va Beach next week. Just for Mon-Thurs. Hope we both have good beach weather. I checked the extended forecast, and it looked like a slight chance of rain, be nice Wed. Hopefully we can get some good beach time in. I don't want to be in a bathing suit for sure, but that's where DS wanted to go. Older DS says he won't go, then will, then won't. Who knows. And yes, teenagers (though my oldest is now 21). I'm despairing that youngest DS will never "get it."

Sapphire, hope you get your MH soon. Hi, karin. You're right, kids will be bored soon! Good luck. Didn't go to nephew's 'graduation' b/c of severe thunderstorm warnings and her county is under tornado watch. My mom had an injection in her hip today and was in some pain. So, it was best for them not to try to go either.

Stay safe!

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. I wanna go to the beach! Sticky today, but chilly ish. It rained so hard last evening that I wish my shower had that kind of pressure! Suggested to DH that he go wash the car! And it's raining hard again now. It's supposed to be nice for the weekend, haven't seen anything for next week.

Karin, my mom always handed me a broom or mop if I said I was bored!

Sapphire, YAY! Finally!!! Have a safe trip to get the MH.

V, so good to see you. I hope you and Bethee both have great beach weather. I wanna go!

Hugs!