Super Contributor

Morning. Raining again. Wind and rain woke me a couple times during the night. (As did DH's snoring since he didn't put on his CPAP!). This news of ebola is frightening.

Well, off to finish getting ready for work. Have a good day.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 10/15/14

Good morning ladies. Rain and thunderstorms last night some showers this morning.

Just waiting for the time to go by so we can go check in at the campground.

Hope everyone is doing well today and no one had damage from the storms last night.

Have a good day all.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi ladies! No rain here, but it's 80, sunny & humid! Tomorrow & Friday it's suppose to be heavy rain with thunder & lightening. I'll be soaked as I've got a wake & funeral to attend.

Did tons of cleaning AGAIN and more laundry awaits me. I might coat the hardwood floors in a bit to refreshen the shine!

I'm mad at Oscar. He needs to get back in his trash can (aka dog house).

Super Contributor

We made it to the campground and are mostly set up. At least enough to sleep in our beds. Very humid, will get the stuff out of the van tomorrow.

Love, sorry Oscar is being a grouch again.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Sapphire, glad you made it and can sleep. Sleeping in your own bed is such a nice thing!

Bethee, except when you can't sleep due to the noise!

Love, so sorry that Oscar is at it again. Ugh!

It rained and rained and rained, and there was so much water on some of the roads that I was worried about driving.

The ebola news is scary, Bethee! DH works in a hospital, and I do worry. They say they've got protocols, but still!!!

Hugs, all.