Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Tuesday April 29 2014*

Good morning ladies. Windy and waiting for the rain. Praying that all of you affected by the storms yesterday and today stay safe.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Tuesday April 29 2014*

Afternoon. Raining here, ick, but I can deal after seeing the devastation of the tornadoes the last few days and it seems it may not be over. Praying for all affected.

Slept in a little after being awakened several times and then by DS needing a school paper signed. A paper he should have shown me yesterday evening! That kid. My sis came over and we went to grocery store while my car was being inspected. They got it done and in a bit I need to take kitty to the vet. Sure would like to stay in and take a nap. My head it better today and I don't want to over do.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Tuesday April 29 2014*

Rain, rain and more rain. Ugh. I had to go into the city and get documents for my client, and it started pouring after I got out of the parking garage. Got soaked through my raincoat, barely dried out and got soaked again going to the car, then to the building. But, in light of the damage from the tornados, being a bit damp is no biggie.

Bethee, Kids! I hope your head is feeling better.

Sapphire, I hope you're not traveling today.

I think I'm mostly over my cold, but still tired. I have to go to Harrisburg, PA for a class that starts 8 am Thursday, so I'm going up tomorrow so I don't have to leave the house before 6. In the MORNING! No way!

BE safe in all the bad weather. Prayers and hugs.