Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Doesn't look like anyone started this. I hope that doesn't meant that Bethee is stuck in the grocery store!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

We got a whole bunch of new work today, yippee! It's been slow for quite a while, so I'll have to get my mind used to being busy. Good thing I'm working from home tomorrow, since they're calling for who-know-how-much snow tomorrow. Or rain. Or both. Or maybe sneet and snowy rain and rainy snow and ugh ugh ugh!

Tomorrow work, getting the stuffing and sweet potatoes prepped, and finding the dining room table under all the clutter. We've got friends coming, one of whom is a vegetarian, so I've got to make stuffing with veggie stock and not giblets stock! I can make a small casserole for her.

I hope all who are traveling this holiday are safe or able to avoid the weather. Which, I hope, is not as bad as they're calling for.

Hugs, ladies!

Oh, and that thud you heard was me getting the TSV. The e/s look so pretty, and I had to pitch a brown e/l the other day because it dried out. So, worth the price.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tuesday, 11/25

Hi Catstamper. Yes, hopefully Bethee isn't stuck at the store! Still waiting for my chance to use the word sneet.. Snow is supposed to miss us. More east and south of us! Prayers for everyone traveling or with family traveling. We aren't going far. < p> Cat, hope you got the TSV on AD! Pretty colors and useful bags coming up! I'm actually going to get every shipment. For the past several years I have skipped most or cancelled after the first shipment. It really is a pretty kit. Let us know how you like it.

Safe travels, happy eating and prayers..

Valued Contributor

Hi, Karin. OF COURSE I got the AD - better to order it and then cancel as needed than see a later shipment and wish, right!

I'm glad the snow is going to miss you. Sneet will come, unfortunately!

Super Contributor

Hi, Cat & Karin! No, didn't get stuck at store. I got up early and went. Hardly any line at the store, if you can believe it. Then I checked in w/boss and went in to work so I wouldn't have to worry about going tomorrow. Guess we could get 2-4" or 3-6". Hopefully it will be done and out so we can go to my nephew's on Thurs.

Glad you got the TSV, Cat! Thanks for starting the chat. Beat, so heading to be. Oh, and I don't like the direction of POI, either. Esp. after tonight's episode!