Super Contributor

Morning. Happy St. Paddy's Day! I just want to sit in front of the TV and watch the Q for the Irish things. Grrrrr that it's not 24 hrs. like it used to be. I'll miss a lot b/c I gotta get to grocery store then to 'old' boss'.

Enjoy. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 3/17/15

Good evening ladies. Hope everyone had a good St Patty's day. I've never watched the shows on the Q.

Bethee, hope your day went well and wasn't too exhausting. Sometimes stress is more tiring then physical activity.

Glad we had decided to go to the beach today since it hit 89 degrees. That's just too hot too fast after the cooler weather we've had most of this winter. I really hope that those with all that snow don't get too quick a thaw. There's already enough flooding and worries about ice jams on the rivers.

Hi to all who stop by to visit and say hi. Have a good night.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

HI, ladies, happy St. Patrick's Day. Bethee, I know what you mean. DH is outside smoking his nasty stinky cigar, and I should be watching the Irish shenanigans, but no, they can't do that. I only got to watch for about 15 minutes before he got home and I got dinner. I hope that things went well with old boss. How's she doing?

Sapphire, I'm envious! I wanna be at the beach. Yeah, I always wanna be at the beach. Did you have a good day? Did you go ocean side or gulf side? 89 IS hot and yes, too much too soon. It got to 70 today, but windy so it didn't feel so warm. Tomorrow into the 40s again. Why can't it go from cold to chilly to warm to warmer then stop? Oh, well.

Hugs and top o' the evening to all our BEauties, Irish or not.

Super Contributor

Hi, ladies. Boss I think was rejected for one study, but called and said she could do it, but then I think she also got accepted for another study for which she'd rather do. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks. I got a load of laundry done, grocery store, to boss' then to eat as my Sis and her hubby fixed Guinness beef stew. It was yummy.

Valued Contributor

I love Guinness beef stew! I should make it this weekend.