Super Contributor

Morning. It's white outside. It started yesterday evening w/some sleet. When I looked out around 8p, it was white. DS school went 2 hrs late, but the City schools are closed which is odd since they don't close as often as the County does. I gotta get to the grocery store. Trying to get older DS out of bed to go with me. He has exams this week, but none today. He'll be done tomorrow!

I am so fortunate to have both my parents still here. End of Nov. 2006 lost my g'father and then his wife, step-g'ma, 4 days later.

Good to see some old familiar faces. Please come back. It's really sad the lack of posts.

I didn't get anything with the F&F sale w/free shipping though I looked. Oh, well. Oh, I did get my bday gift @ the outlet, a Marv Moxie, Rule Breaker.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 12/9/14

Bethee! Bethee! Bethee! How are you? Are your eyes better? It's like a ghost town here. It's hard to have a conversation cause no one is here at the same time.

Hello Cat hope you are well.

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Much cooler here but at least the rain has stopped.

Kept getting an error message yesterday when trying to sign on to the forum.

Bethee, glad your trip had a happy ending. Sounds like you got some good deals.

Nice to see some others posting. Hope it continues and even more join in.

Back home school was cancelled today and my DD said all it did was rain. They're still predicting snow for tomorrow.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good night.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. I forgot that we get a B'day gift from BE. I may be near a boutique in the next week or so. I need so very nothing, nothing nothing! But, hey, present!

It just rained here, but it rained and rained and rained some more. So glad it wasn't snow. They said something about ice, but we didn't get that either. I want the sun to come out. I haven't gotten my outside Christmas stuff out yet. I was going to do it on Sunday but the yard was soggy and muddy, and it was gusty. Maybe this weekend. Sigh.

Hi, Fluffysmom. I'm doing fine, hope you and yours are, too. It is sadly quiet on the boards, lately. We miss you and so many of our used-to-be regulars. Merry Merry!

Super Contributor

hello to everyone. enjoying weather here.

Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 fluffysmom said:

Bethee! Bethee! Bethee! How are you? Are your eyes better? It's like a ghost town here. It's hard to have a conversation cause no one is here at the same time.

Hello Cat hope you are well.

Eyes are doing better, thanks. I just keep praying that my eyes stay quiet now that I'm weaning off the oral steroids. Miss you! You're right about it being hard to have a conversation, but I think and hope we keep trying!

Hi, Cat & Sapphire. Hello, Meeras.

Super Contributor

Hi BEauties! Nice to see more people posting. I hope that everyone has enjoyed their day. 4th graders at DS school had a Christmas (singing) program tonight. It was so cute! DH was even home this evening and was able to go! With his crazy hours he misses out on many things. Early yesterday I got the funniest video of new cat on top of the Sugar Gliders' cage. They are not scared of him at all and he just watches and watches them jump and run around(safely in their cage). They are nocturnal so now I know what goes on at night between new kitty and the Suggies!

No rain today but maybe flurries tonight and tomorrow. Still waiting to use Catstamper's word " sneet". Don't think it will be this week!

Bethee and Catstamper, happy birthday. Mine is on Friday so I'll pick up my gift soon from the boutique and Sephora.

Time for me to start settling down. Sleep well ladies! Prayers.

Super Contributor

Karin & Cat, we had sneet and our weatherman even used that term!! So funny, I thought of Cat when I saw that.