Super Contributor

Good Morning to all of you....this is my second try and if I lose this one I'm done...lol

I had posted and was nearly done when I lost it all...bummer...hope my day goes better..I probably messed up b/c it's nearly 2:30am....I know I need my rest but the 9p treatments jack me up so bad...but Dr.'s order and I go by what she tells me to do....

I was almost finished with the DC for the 2nd time and lost half of it...it's this lappie...but my table top puter died last year....

Oh well what are you doing today?

I'll be so glad when school starts and everyone is off vacay so we can get this board going again. It's rather sad not seeing many people chatting or on the board not hopping like it use too.....So if you can think of something that would help the board please share it with us....

Prayers for Bethee and our Sister's and their families....

I know that most of can't believe the "drama" in my life and my family but it has all happened....

So I beg of you all to please pray for me Sister....I just found out late this evening and she and her family could use all the prayer we can send.....

Thank you all for doing that for me and my Sister....actually she is the only one out of 3 sisters that we had the same Mother....

Ok enough of that b/c I'll be in tears if I don't stop now....

Hope all of you have a great day....