Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in some, but had weird/bad dream(s) all night. Woke around 3a and had trouble going back to sleep, then DH's alarm went off and he snoozed about 3x; heard DSs up. Ugh. No one took down the recycling. DH has about 100 lbs of laundry that I lugged downstairs b/c he hasn't yet and I'm not letting it pile up anymore. Deed honest, what is wrong w/the male species??

V, this puppy you have--did someone ask you to 'rescue' it or did you go to a shelter? I could never go to a shelter b/c I'd want to take all the animals and be so upset that I couldn't. We did get one cat from the shelter a long time ago. Otherwise, it's my sister who's found the cats and brought them to me!! Sapphire, you said you're staying on the east coast this winter? Cat, hope you're resting up. Love, more laundry?!?

Prayers.

Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs. 10/2/14

I'm doing laundry, too. Where does it all come from? Trying to get all the bills paid in between loads--where do all of those come from???? I'm feeling a little like I'm in Dr Who and the bad "angels" keep sneaking up on me when I'm not looking--but it is laundry and mail, not scary statues!

I saw the preview in the Nov Insider for the BE TSV! Gorgeous! I could actually get excited about it.

Ellie

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies! Doing more laundry. I have to do atleast 4-5 loads a day to keep up.

Did the dishes, changed the sheets and paid bills! I need to polish the furniture next. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}Bethee, I've been bringing out the trash & recyle items for 18 years! I don't think DH has done it even once!

Ellie Cat, I'm so excited for the BE TSV too! It feels good to get excited about BE & actually stalk it like old times! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I just got more Yankee Candle coupons in the mail. Lord help me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. I haven't been able to get the TSV link to work to see what all the excitement is about. Waah. Maybe I'll try MM again after this.

Bethee I'm with you on the shelter, I would want them all. When my DD was looking for a dog her BF had to drag her crying out of the shelter. Yet they make it so hard to adopt an animal. I can understand them being cautious but here they go to extremes. Yes we will be on the east coast of Florida again this year, again around Titusville about 20 miles south of where we were last winter.

Cat our reservation isn't till the 15th of October but neither one of us can drive for long periods without lots of breaks so we like to be able to take our time. If we were both able to drive the motorhome we could relieve each other but we are afraid to tow the mini van since the camper is so old. DH drives the motorhome and I drive the van. Right now I'm thinking if it breaks down on the way we will rent a uhaul and take our stuff and look for someplace to rent or buy.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Sapphire...I am so envious.(in a good way). I would love to be able to just take our show on the road. Stop someplace for awhile, work to earn extra money for the next stop and be able to do this until we've visited every state. Call me a gypsy.

Super Contributor